Sanofi Pasteur Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Pasteur Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.8

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi Pasteur.

Interview

I applied online and about a week later, I received an email asking for an interview the following day. We spoke on the phone for about 20 minutes, reviewed my resume, asked some questions, and went over benefits.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sanofi?   1 Answer

HSE Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sanofi Pasteur (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a phone interview. After collecting more applications the hiring manager will bring in potential employees for interviews. Don't know the next step in the interview process. Will submit more information when I find out.

Vaccine Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi Pasteur (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I got a call after 2 weeks of applying the hiring manager set up a phone screen then after a month because of holidays in December scheduled a interview with three other interviewers and himself for January. The whole process took around 2 and a half months.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult situation? Make sure you are answering STAR METHOD. There were a lot of the same questions phrased differently by all the interviewers I kept calmed, they offered water which helped with my dry mouth I was a little nervous but they made me feel welcomed and comfortable after the first 2 minutes.   Answer Question

Biological Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi Pasteur (Allentown, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Started with a phone interview which was pretty standard. Once past the phone interview I received an in person interview where I was flown out to their headquarters in Pennsylvania. There was 5 interviews where situational questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you did not agree with a superior and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi Pasteur in November 2016.

Interview

Phone screening first. My interviewer was very easy to speak with. The questions were not hard. He first described what the position. They wanted to make sure that you were open for relocation.

Interview Questions

• What were your best sales and how you handled a difficult situation   Answer Question

Associate Biological Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi Pasteur.

Interview

Wonderful interview with basic questions. I could gauge that my interviewer was assessing my personality so as long as you're confident and know what you're saying, you should follow through. I applied online and 1 week later I was notified that HR would be contacting me to follow up. The phone interview was scheduled via email and the actual call took about 30 minutes.

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swiftwater, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi Pasteur (Swiftwater, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by three people and they asked me all technical questions. They didn't ask me any behavioral question and one of them was giving me a negative energy while giving an interview.

Interview Questions

• Writing experience in CMC department and writing experience in CTD modules.   Answer Question
    • How will you manage if given a packet in-front of you to write on Modules.   Answer Question

Manager Records Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swiftwater, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi Pasteur (Swiftwater, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

I got selected for the job and they fixed salary at very end HR said me that they don't have budget to recruit me. They took almost 3 months time to complete the entire interview process. I am totally upset with their response and I took around 1 month to get out from the frustration.

Interview Questions

• All about managing TMF document   1 Answer

Lab Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swiftwater, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanofi Pasteur (Swiftwater, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

A panel of scientists and lab managers as well as the contractor manager attended the interview. They mostly described the job and the overall work atmosphere. Each person explained something different about the company, after they spoke it was extremely quiet, they would ask a question and let you rant about it and depending on what was said would ask a question about that. The whole interview took approximately 30 minutes to complete. Prior to the interview the names of the interviewers were sent via email - however not everyone showed up to the interview that was listed.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about research I have done and my past experience, also asked on what my goals for the future were.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.the job was offered to me approximately 1 hour after the interview.

Deputy Director Interview

Interview

Had 1/2 hour phone interview with HR rep, followed by 1 hour in person interview with hiring manager, then a Skype interview with the current person doing the job. After that, no contact and requests to HR to find out status of the hiring process were ignored.