Sanofi Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Sanofi Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sanofi (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

I was contacted Friday afternoon to schedule a Monday morning interview. I met in a hotel lobby with the District Sales Manager and an Executive Sales Representative. Very positive experience overall. Standard format with introductions, resume review and several behavioral interview questions. Left a little time at the end for my questions and additional info about the potential territory.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi (Cleveland, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

3 month long process with 7 interviews is truly unnecessary. So Many lateral type managers with the same questions. Than they lost the paperwork wich made the process 6 months long. Only to place me in a completely different territory until east side suburbs of cleveland had opening 2 years later. My biggest impression of this company was that they were too top heavy, meaning too many managers wanting / scrambeling to manage but not enough workers doing the work.

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sanofi (West Palm Beach, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Two District Managers met with me. They were both very professional but also very friendly. Since I had prior Pharmaceutical experience they asked a lot of situational questions. My last interview was with the Regional Sales Manager. He is was very business like for the first 10 to 15 minutes then he seemed to relax some and I received his stamp of approval.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Basic job history to qualify your match for skill set needed. It is a team selling environment, so you need to demonstrate how well you work with others. Sometimes you will interview with more than one manager at the same time. Depending on the individual, they may ask you stressful questions to measure your emotional intelligence.

Interview Questions

• do you have relationships? How do you work with others? What kind of challenges did you overcome to be successful? How do you handle accounts that have no access and what was the result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi (Honolulu, HI) in February 2011.

Interview

Thie field is entirely new to me so i really read up on the company and did my research beforehand. I applied online and got response from recruiting via email to schedule a time for a phone interview. The preliminary round of phone interview first. SHe called and it was mostly about me, my strengths, weaknesses, like and dislikes about current job, tell me about an instance that was met with adversity and how you overcame, etc. Just really over over you resume and ask for the job at the end

Interview Questions

• Basic questions to find out about you, why you want to work for the company, strengths and weaknesses, likes and dislikes about your current job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

phone interview,, interview with a manager, interview with regional manager - standard interview questions

Negotiation

no negotion

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sanofi (Eau Claire, WI) in April 2010.

Interview

I talked with a District Manager and discussed the position. He offered information as to how to research pharmaceutical sales positions in ways that most people don't even consider. He mentioned his deadline for hiring a person and asked me to contact him again if it was something I was interested in pursuing.

Interview Questions

• General questions concerning resume and background.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sanofi (San Bernardino, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

very easy and simple

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • why should we hire you when more people have more experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

not hard at all...

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Atlanta, GA) in December 2009.

Interview

1 phone interview followed by interview with hiring DSM, then followed up by the interview with the Regional Director to give thumbs up or down back to DSM.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the last time you and your manager completely disagreed on an issue?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiation because they are working strictly by the guidelines. If you don't want the job, there are plenty of folks out there that would love to take it!!! That's the basic feeling you will have based on their reponses.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

two managers... very laid back.....the whole process was your typical in corporate interview with situational questions. The questions were straight forward. They flew me in and the interview was conducted in a hotel suite.