Sanofi Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Boston, MA).

Interview

Good interviews with the team. However HR was difficult to work with and pushy, demanding salary history both before and after the on-site. HR called after the onsite saying it went well and they were preparing an offer, but again demanded salary history. When provided with a very narrow salary history range, HR continued to push for exact numbers. After ~1 week of no followup, HR asked for a manager reference from current employer. I explained asking for a reference from a manager at current employer would not be prudent without an offer in hand, as the risk was too high, but could provide a peer reference. After ~1wk of no follow up HR said they decided not to proceed with an offer because "you were not forthright with information" regarding salary.

Asking salary history is now illegal in MA.

HR Screen, Hiring Manager Screen, In person interview with several people, Pre-offer follow-up for references and salary history.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sanofi (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Through placement consultant. Interview taken by commercial bussiness head and one HR person. It was almost an hour long process in which all the questions related to work experience are asked. Even the demo of sales talk was included.

Interview Questions

• Asked the previous experience where needed to take decisions individually without any seniors aproval.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation happen for any particular package.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with a marketing manager and head of business unit. After the first process is approved by the hiring manager, I interviewed again with HR director. These two interviews are very predictable traditional interviews.

Interview Questions

• No difficult question (most were predictable questions)   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanofi (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Submitted CV online. Then had a Telephone interview about a week later. We discussed my CV and a few top line achievement questions. This was then followed by attending a 1-day assessment centre. Had a Competency based interview, a role play and a presentation to a panel, based on information given on the day.
    Assessors were polite, and helpful. the experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you identified an issue at work. what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Lagos (Nigeria)) in June 2018.

Interview

Most of the interview questions were based on the Sanofi Lead competencies, and the questions revolved around competencies for the role: Think Strategically and Make Decisions. Though one of the questions also reviewed attitude and personality.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi in March 2014.

Interview

It was good and knowing the company was better also it has several products in different chronic n acute segments including preventing care like vaccines . The hiring process was fair and with good one to one personal interview

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Paris (France)) in December 2018.

Interview

Entretien OK - manager assez stressée et stressante. Vu deux fois et deux fois en retard d’au moins 15/20 minutes.
    Ensuite pas de retour. Le RH me rappelle en me demandant si c’est toujours OK pour moi et ensuite plus rien. Vraiment bizarre. Et surtout très malpoli.
    Par ailleurs, quand je vois les commentaires je ne regrette pas. On pressurise bien les gens pour rien en plus.

Interview Questions

• Quels sont les projets sur lesquels vous avez travaillé ayant nécessité des compétences approfondies de gestion de projet?   Answer Question