Sanofi Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Cambridge, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

I had applied online and got a telephonic interview which was pretty basic, they wanted to know more about my background, my previous job experiences and why I wanted to switch fields. I had to wait for about 2 weeks till I got an offer for an onsite interview. This was technical as well as behavioral..

Interview Questions

• Give me three reasons why I should not select you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi (Bridgewater, NJ).

Interview

First, there was a phone screen via the recruiter. I had applied online and was contacted after 2 weeks and then was set up for a phone interview with the hiring manager and then online with the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sanofi (Westborough, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

Quick and easy process. Phone screen and then followed by an in person interview direct manager and internal global team. Entire in person process took. O more than 2 hours

Anonymous Employee in Swiftwater, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi (Swiftwater, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

In short they described the job that I thought it would be. They made it sound very positive, like the job I wanted and thought it would be. The reality was it was very different and very boring (stuck).

Interview Questions

• They asked how I see the position fit.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Bridgewater, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was very professional, but easy-going. The interviewer clearly explained what the job entailed and asked questions about my work experience and how it relates to the job.

Interview Questions

• If offered, would you be interested in the position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanofi (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of Human Resource Phone Screen that focused on specific questions related to overall fit along with company information that lasted 30 minutes. The face to face interview with hiring manager was 45 minutes that focused on the role and responses based on behavior style of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself as related to the requirements of the job description.   Answer Question