Sanofi Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

3.3

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi in July 2009.

Interview

in my opinion most positions are 'pre-filled' ahead of time - in that the manager knows who they want in advance and just goes through the interview process in order to be in compliance with HR guidelines. given that sanofi has been under a 'hiring freeze' for 2+ years, new employees are generally hired via a contract sales force - which is the first to get axed once additional cuts are needed.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time that you did not agree with your manager. what was the situation and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sanofi in July 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with a manager on Tuesday. Was called and told I would be interviewing with another Manager Thursday. Thursday I was actually interviewed by my manager and another Sanofi employee. I heard back the following week that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Sanofi and the job? Why do you want to work for Sanofi? Why do you want to work in Sales? What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview process was average length. Initial steps were quite informal. It started with a phone screening with the regional manager. The next step was a face to face with regional manager. I then completed a ride along with a current rep. Lastly, I met with the area director prior to receiving my offer.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest weakness   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a larger base salary.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi in April 2012.

Interview

the interview process goes over your previous accomplishments and how you achieved them. lots of bib questions, they tried to make you nervous on purpose, the managers played good cop and bad cop, my eventual teammate stone walled me at first because she wanted her friend to get the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Valley, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanofi (Great Valley, NY) in May 2008.

Interview

It is a easy one and I like the interview process. Peoples are nice and polite.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose this job?   1 Answer
    • If you ask for working overtime, how do you feel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Seattle, WA) in June 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by someone I had previously worked with. They submitted my name and resume to the hiring manager. I had a phone interview and then met with 2 area managers. Those interviews went well so I was asked to meet with 2 other area managers for a second round of interviews. I went through the standard background check and drug testing. The process from start to finish too approx. 6 weeks.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation involved. I would have pushed for the higher range.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sanofi (Nashville, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

Two Hiring Managers asking various situational questions. Very friendly atmosphere, conversational with plenty of time to formulate an answer. Questions related to how you manage customer relationships, territory management and difficult situations. Interview lasted an hour and 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you took on a project-how you executed it and what were the results?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Resume was picked through a job board. Received email to schedule my phone screen at my convenience based on choices of available times & dates. The Sanofi Recruiter called me a few minutes after the scheduled time. My time was 10:00am. She called me around 10:07am. Asked general questions.

Interview Questions

• Phone screen question

What do you know about the company?

Why do you want to work for Sanofi   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sanofi (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

Began with a quick 20-30min phone call from their HR department. Extremely nice and helpful lady asked me why medical sales. Set me up with an interview with the head of sales. Upon arriving there the company's front desk employee was extremely rude and condescending. Told me to get out of the way for other people coming in and was very unhelpful. Terrible look on the company especially as being the organizations first impression like mine. The interviewer had me write up a 30-60-90 day integration plan that he didn't even look at. Drove 2 hours, paid $26 to park for an interview that lasted 10minutes. Very u helpful as to what the job entailed. When asked the common task/duties seen day to day as someone in this position he replied "8 hours a day, every 15 minutes just calling people trying to get a sale." I had actually asked him more questions that he asked me. Left extremely disappointed and declined the second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone screening where we went over resume. In person interview with manager where we went over presentation and questions. Last Interview was with Manager and senior sales representative. Asked a lot of behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company? What makes you the best candidate/why should we hire you?   Answer Question