Sanofi Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Chicago, IL) in July 2019.

Interview

This was a very intense interview for an entry-level sales position. I have worked in this industry for three years and this experience was completely different than my last opportunity.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi in August 2008.

Interview

5 interviews, 2 ride a longs, and detailing test required. Come with a brag book

Interview Questions

• Why should you get the job over people with over 10 years experience?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sanofi in December 2011.

Interview

They need more experience.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Sanofi in December 2010.

Interview

The interview happened quickly, two days after speaking with the DM and applying to the position. The interview was 31/2 hours long and included behavioral survey questions. The conversation included my experience and job responsibilities as well as company culture.

Interview Questions

• Why were you let go from your previous position?   Answer Question
    • What has been your biggest business mistake and how would you change it?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sanofi in January 2008.

Interview

Phone interview was very straight forward asking why I wanted this job, why pharma sales and asked about my resume

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you failed at a project and what did you do to turn it around   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sanofi in March 2009.

Interview

First had a phone interview with standard background and experience questions. Lasted about 30 minutes. Then had 1:1 interview with District Manager. Very professional, asked about my past pharma experience with emphasis on prior awards and accolades. Decided I did not want to go back to calling on PCP's which is what the position was for, and declined the 2nd interciew.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a hard to see physician and how you gained access to the office.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sanofi (New Delhi (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Telephonic interview, then face to face round where test of different skills, then face to face with BU head and finally HR round where salary part was discussed. So overall the whole process took one month

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sanofi (New Delhi (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

It takes five rounds for selection. Interview was taken by area business manager.. and then RBM. Then by training manager.. and in last interview was taken by business unit head.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions
      Why should we hire you?