Sanofi Scientist I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Scientist I Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

2.0

Scientist I Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sanofi in September 2015.

Interview

Easy. Just reviewed resume. Interviewers were very friendly and welcoming. Wrapped up before time. Applied with staffing agency, got a phone call the next day for on site. The whole process was very smooth. No technical questions asked. I was just made to talk about the different aspects on my resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Woburn, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

I've met with three persons of the work group - one by one, approximately half an hour with each. All of them were scientists, not HR persons. Very kind and enthusiastic people, no pushing, no strange questions like 'What salad dressing would you be?' or anything, just about my experience and skills.
    They told me a lot about their work, actually, I was listening more than talking myself.
    Last interview with the group manager, she was telling me about the department structure, perspectives, and the role in the whole company. She promised to give me the follow up ASAP, and indeed, wrote me in a week after the interview.
    Unfortunately, I didn't fit the team due to overqualification, but got a really nice impression of their environment and research.

Interview Questions

• What type of manager I like and dislike most?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi (Framingham, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

Less experienced people than me interview me!!. I wonder how they rose to those managerial seats. Shallow knowledge and limited experience. Just got lucky and that also explains how further up te ladder management could be.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

Get recruiter's call that I was invited to the onsite interview. Talked one-to-one with 2 interviewers from the research group focusing on my previous research experience and my interesting and career goal.

Interview Questions

• The detail questions about my previous research experience.   Answer Question