Sanofi Senior Sales Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Senior Sales Professional Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sanofi (Houston, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

Usually there is an interview with the hiring manager first. This might be followed by a field ride. The field ride is to give the candidate an opportunity to see what a typical day looks like. It also is a more relaxed environment where the candidate can ask questions. Also, the candidate is being evaluated by the person they are riding with. Is the candidate engaged? Do they seem excited about working for Sanofi? How are they in front of customers? Would the candidate be a good fit for the team? The second formal interview is with the hiring manager and another manager. At this point the candidates are usually narrowed down to one or two. The last interview is with the regional director. This is usually a formality, but it is not uncommon to lose the job here. Approach each interview like a sales call. Ask what they are looking for, use visuals to back up your claims (year end reviews, sales results, etc.), ask check-in questions, and always close.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest professional failure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary is negotiable at some level. If you can, make friends close to the situation. If they want you badly there is usually room for more money.

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi

Senior Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi in May 2012.

Interview

The whole process include at least four rounds: one phone screen with recruiter, Two 1 on 1 with 2 DSMs, Second with your DSM, and last with Regional. It took over a month even with two employee referrals.

Interview Questions

• Why didn't you have more achievements or accomplishments considering you've been in industry for nearly eight years despite the fact that you have been laid off 4 times.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation with salary. I was realigned from 1/59 in the region to 48/59 after I accepted the position and started training.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Boston, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

Was referred by an internal rep so the process wasyvh quicker than usual, as I understand. In total it took about a month. In total I had 3 interviews with 2 people first, then a semi panel of about 3-4 people. After that I was paired with an exsistence rep for the territory ride along.

Interview Questions

• Standard. Tell me about a time you made a mistake - how you handled it? What did you learn? How did you rectify the damage?   Answer Question

Senior Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi in September 2010.

Interview

phone screen, 1:1 interview, ride day and in person interview at corporate.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when your sales call did not go as planned?   Answer Question