Sanofi US Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi US Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi US.

Interview

One phone interview and in person interview about 2 weeks after, phone interview was technical but laid back and the in person was more of a greeting and behavioral assessment

Pricing Lead Interview

Interview

I applied online and 2 weeks were needed to schedule an appointment (from the first contact)
    The HR contact asks upfront my salary
    No feedback or follow up after the first interview

Interview Questions

• How does your previous experience will help you to fulfill the position   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi US (Bridgewater, NJ).

Interview

Presented by an external recruiter. First interviewed on the telephone by HR and more senior but basically peer employee. Then in person, including by the hiring manager for the unit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult problem and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was "low-balled" on salary and title because I was recruited from outside of the pharmaceutical industry.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sanofi US (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

On Call Interview with the hiring manager. He called me and asked me about my experience and academic project. Things that i have worked on and problems I faced. How did I overcome them. Technologies used in the project and why only those technologies.

Interview Questions

• About the academic projects.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanofi US in February 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard basic behavioral and fit questions as well as run down on resume and explaining your experiences. Applied through college career website and interviewed on campus. Interviewed directly with manager and received offer next morning.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about one of the courses you've taken recently and why?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sanofi US in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through campus career site and had just 1 face to face 30 minute interview. One of them was a recent hire of their IT rotational program and another was a director in the BP role. The questions were not too easy not too hard and a lot of them centered around how you work with teams and different team scenario questions.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi US (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

I started with an online application but had to get internal support, otherwise it gets lost with all the other applications. Got called by the internal recruiter (who was actually terrible, lots of blank stares). Met with a few people. About 2 months passed before my start date. Lots of waiting.

Information Solutions Development Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi US (Piscataway, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

1. Applied online through the college career portal
    2. Selected for On-Campus Interview
    3. Met up with a higher-up individual
    4. Pretty casual with the interview and no technical questions
    5. Interview lasted about 30 minutes
    6. Individual was friendly and appreciated the projects that I had worked on

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sanofi US in October 2015.

Interview

Was instructed that I would need to present a 15 minute slide deck and talk on the top 5 biggest obstacles in research are in my opinion. 3 people in room and 1 on phone. Interview lasted 3 hrs.

Interview Questions

• Describe past experience in research.
      How do you handle multi million dollar budgets.
      How do you cope with difficult staff whether they be in the company or at a site.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi US.

Interview

Emailed my resume to a staff I know through network then I was directed to apply online. My online application after couple weeks they emailed me to schedule an interview. The questions were pretty basic, why do you want to work here, career goals etc.