Santa Anita Park Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santa Anita Park Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Santa Anita Park

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santa Anita Park.

Interview

Number of interviews: 3
    Talked to my school job adviser and they set me up.
    They got back to me asap after the first interview to set me up for the next.
    Didn't mind the interviews. They we're all great.

Interview Questions

• Asked to breakdown parts of the companies web presence and other medias. Came prepared and it was a breeze.   Answer Question

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Santa Anita Park (Arcadia, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Very, very casual and easygoing. My interviewer/manager, was sweet, comfortable, honest, and constructive. I had just happen to be highly recommended by a very good worker, walked right in.

Interview Questions

• Are you really as good as he said you are?   1 Answer

Marketing Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santa Anita Park (Arcadia, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Most jobs here are gotten through networking. You usually need to know someone already there in order to even know about job openings in the first place. All employees set up a day and time to come in and interview with the manager, which is more of an orientation. She asks general questions regarding your schedule. Most interviewees are high schoolers so she wants to know how to accommodate to that. She goes over the rules and guidelines and basically hires you on the spot, gives you your uniform shirt, and a name tag and you're good to go. It is very simple as long as you know someone who can get you recommended.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay started at 8 an hour and stays that way.