Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital (Santa Barbara, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial interview which gave me a tour of the facility, then another interview with peers who all asked me different questions to which I had to answer. The peers consisted of pharmacy technicians and pharmacists who all work there.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • How would you respond to a specific situation that we planned out for you?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital (Santa Barbara, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview first with the hiring manager, then meet and greet with dept employees and direct supervisor interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations with HR dept went smoothly. Supervisor was willing to negotiate.

Diet Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital.

Interview

I first submitted my application online. After about a week, I called HR and talked to someone who expedited my application to the right person. She called me in and told me that the original job I applied for was taken, but suggested something similar. I told her I was interested and she set me up with an interview with the director. A few days after my first interview with the department director, I was called back to do a second "peer" interview which included the director and a few other current employees. I believe it was two days after my second interview that HR called me and offered me the position, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• "Which boss of your past employers was your favorite and why""   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, I was very happy to get the offer I did.

Public Affairs Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital in May 2010.

Interview

One interview with position supervisor and one group interview with people in the department. Typically questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a difficult workplace experience and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your hobbies. (group looking to see if a fit with the culture)   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital in June 2009.

Interview

Filledout the application, screening process over the phone and went in for an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None