Santa Cruz County Office of Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Santa Cruz County Office of Education

Grant Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salinas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santa Cruz County Office of Education (Salinas, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I had worked with the Assistant Superintendent when he was employed in another county, so he was familiar with my work already. He asked if I would be willing to work with him at his new job and I agreed.

Interview Questions

• He asked if I had time available to help Santa Cruz County Office of Ed with their grant applications.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Santa Cruz County Office of Education in January 2008.

Interview

The interview process was fairly casual and the IT group there is small. I was asked about my knowledge of various types of systems that I would need to support such as Windows and Active Directory, Mac systems, network monitoring tools, routers and switches, ethernet, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc. It was considered a bonus that I had taken networking courses at Cabrillo, the local community college.

Interview Questions

• Asked about specifications of particular pieces of networking equipment such as Cisco routers.   Answer Question