Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center (Santa Monica, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

applied online, received a call back where a few basic questions about education/work experience were asked. scheduled a 1:1 interview, which was actually with the office manager and the hiring supervisor from HR. standard interview questions about strengths, weaknesses, why UCLA Health, and a series of work ethics scenarios. overall, a decent experience, with friendly interviewers, but priorities on work experience too strong for an entry level position. keep a happy, smiley (literally) demeanor, and you should do fine. if your work experience aligns with their expectations, you should get a call back, although they're not good at returning emails or phone calls, so aggressive following up is necessary.

Interview Questions

• If you're interested in the healthcare field, why choose UCLA Health System over the others, such as Kaiser Permanente?   Answer Question

Administrative Care Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center (Santa Monica, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very easy going and understanding.Very helpful and willing to work with current schedule. Per Diem position and scheduling was great although schedule wasn't going to be always the same. They wanted to make sure that the commute wouldn't be too far and this was really a position that I wanted. Position would just be temporary and I was alright with that.

Interview Questions

• It was basically just trying to figure out if i would or wouldnt be a good candiate. Wanted to now my past experience, why i would be a good fit, my schedule, my certifications, my references.   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to be hired as per diem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

We did negotiate pay since based off my experience this was not a position I had ever encountered with before but they were willing to try me out.

Clinical Quality Improvement Specialist (CQIS) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online & got an interview few weeks later with The Director. Then was called for another round with the current Team of around 8 people. The interview was Director was conversational & she made the effort to know me. The team members all asked varied questions, some behavioral some related to the job description.

Interview Questions

• Have you done peer reviews? Explain the process   Answer Question
    • How do you manage multiple deadlines & changing priorities?   Answer Question
    • Have you worked with CQMs (Clinical Quality Metrics) before? Name some of the CQMs.   Answer Question
    • Explain your use of DMAIC in a project.   Answer Question

Medical Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center (Santa Monica, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I have interviewed a couple of times. It is very difficult to get an interview at either facility.
    They are extremely selective on who they interview, much less hire. Apparently for one position they get thousands of resumes. I was asked several questions on my clinical acumen, case examples, vignettes and a bioethical challenge.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the most difficult bioethical cases you have had to deal with?   1 Answer