Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center.

Interview

There were two interviews; Very straight forward and conversational. I especially appreciated that the second interview was with (what would be) my director. Their questions were thorough, yet non-threatening.

Interview Questions

• What nursing theory I most implement in to my practice.   Answer Question

Administrative Care Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center (Santa Monica, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very easy going and understanding.Very helpful and willing to work with current schedule. Per Diem position and scheduling was great although schedule wasn't going to be always the same. They wanted to make sure that the commute wouldn't be too far and this was really a position that I wanted. Position would just be temporary and I was alright with that.

Interview Questions

• It was basically just trying to figure out if i would or wouldnt be a good candiate. Wanted to now my past experience, why i would be a good fit, my schedule, my certifications, my references.   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to be hired as per diem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

We did negotiate pay since based off my experience this was not a position I had ever encountered with before but they were willing to try me out.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center (Santa Monica, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

applied online, received a call back where a few basic questions about education/work experience were asked. scheduled a 1:1 interview, which was actually with the office manager and the hiring supervisor from HR. standard interview questions about strengths, weaknesses, why UCLA Health, and a series of work ethics scenarios. overall, a decent experience, with friendly interviewers, but priorities on work experience too strong for an entry level position. keep a happy, smiley (literally) demeanor, and you should do fine. if your work experience aligns with their expectations, you should get a call back, although they're not good at returning emails or phone calls, so aggressive following up is necessary.

Interview Questions

• If you're interested in the healthcare field, why choose UCLA Health System over the others, such as Kaiser Permanente?   Answer Question