Santander AREA SALES MANAGER Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander AREA SALES MANAGER Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

2.7

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Santander in October 2011.

Interview

They do a job fair at a hotel and usually hire someone. Once I got hired I went to Dallas for training and was given a phone and laptop and presentations.

Interview Questions

• Your potential boss and a seasoned Asm grills you with generic questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negation

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a few days later by a recruiter who asked me to do an online interview where I answered general questions about my knowledge of the company, industry, position, why I would be a good fit, etc in front of a webcam. I was contacted two days after submitting the video interview and invited for an in person interview in Dallas. The interview was with the Regional Sales Manager and a senior sales rep who asked me questions about my previous sales experience, my organizational habits, ability to sell in the midst of bad news, etc. A pretty straight forward sales interview with an emphasis on the ability to build and cultivate relationships in the dealer world.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander (New York, NY).

Interview

Began with an online application, then was asked to download app and do a video interview. Waited roughly a week and a half and the recruiter called me for an interview. Then scheduled a time to meet with regional sales mgr for interview at local hotel. Then recruiter called back 4 days later with formal offer pending a background check.