Santander Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Auditor Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Santander (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview process was really smooth; If they are interested in you then they move the process really fast.

Interviewed with Hiring Manager and HR Head. Interview questions asked were directly work related.

Interview Questions

• Level of experience in Financial Audits and being comfortable in working independently.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

Both Hr representatives and also department representatives were very professional. We scheduled together the interview according to available gaps, I have received feed back even though it was negative.

Interview Questions

• There were the usual questions - why this role ? what attracts you to this role and as an organisation? What key skills and strengths can you bring to this role? Why are looking to leave your current role?   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Questions about accounting , financial instruments and previous experience. They ask some scenario questions and what I would do in such situation. Also they explained how the bank worked and what would be my day to day job.

Interview Questions

• How would you value an exotic swap?   1 Answer