Santander Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Branch Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Reading, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview with hr. Interview with district executive. Interview with regional vp. He exec was most in depth. De and up was easy. Normal questions like how you deal with tea members who are low performing,etc. De interview seemed glossed. Looking for a body basically. Regional vp was arrogant. He asked why I had the privilege to be speaking with him. That was the only question that surprised me. I was also asked for my sales pitch for myself. Long process!!!!!!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santander in June 2013.

Interview

Telephone interview. The interview was cold. There was no personalization and the questions were basically a review of my resume. They did not ask pertinent questions that most employers in the same field have asked. They did not allow for a true flow of communication.

Interview Questions

• What are your current job duties.   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

HR phone interview, DE interview, Regional manager and HR director

Interview Questions

Negotiation

just ask for what you think you deserve and consider bonus and benifits

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meriden, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santander (Meriden, CT) in May 2018.

Interview

Had a computerized assessment for position, didn't see person as a whole but just another number. They had irrelevant questions for the position. They were talking about putting things in order which made no sense for this position. This wasn't based on the industry or what the job responsibilities were or would be.

Interview Questions

• Spoke about airline parts and how long it would take someone.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Santander (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Setting up and arranging the interview was easy however the actual interview was horrible the manager who interviewed me was in his cell phone the entire time, he had just finished eating lunch as he had food all over his tie and he was an hour and a half late.

Interview Questions

• What is customer service to me   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Randolph, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander (Randolph, NJ).

Interview

Fair normal compare to other banks. First the online application then spoke with recruiter on the phone lastley meet with district executive and regional president. The recruiter reach back a few days after with an offer of employment.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Santander in March 2017.

Interview

No structure. Just 5 minutes in a room. Obviously not comfortable with interviewing people. Once I worked for the guy it all made sense. Turns out the guy was an idiot like most people who work there.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Santander (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back and casual setting . I went to an open house an met with a couple managers. It was a very fast and simple process . i got an offer the very next day .
    Drug test was not required but they did a full background check, they also require you to complete a long and redundant online assessment.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Santander (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a 4 part process. First I received a call from the recruiter with a few basic questions about my resume. Tell me about yourself, what do you currently do at your job now, why are you looking to leave your current job. Then I met with the DE (Division Exec) in person. That is your potential new manager. It was very conversational. They asked me a few questions. Tell me about yourself, how would you describe your leadership style. Then spoke about the position, their market, their vision for the market. Third interview was with another DE from a different market. This was over the phone. They said they wanted to do it over the phone since they understood that candidates held jobs and were not able to leave their current job so many times. (That was nice) This interview was very traditional. Many questions. Last interview was over the phone as well this time was with the Region Executive (your new managers manager) Very nice gentleman.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Santander (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2018.

Interview

Phone Interview with the recruiter, then in person face to face interview with the District Executive and the last interview with Regional president. Back ground check, drug test screening, I-9 process for identification purpose and all was a smooth and easy process. They did very well communicating the hiring process and made it easier and smoother.

Interview Questions

• What is important to me to be successful in banking?   1 Answer