Santander Branch Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Branch Operations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Santander (Staten Island, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

It was just set in a room a district manager, 2 current branch operation managers and a regional operations manager. We all sat down in a room and we all talked about current problems that were going on and how I would handle it. They also talked more into sales and customer service

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Anonymous Employee in Mount Holly, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Santander (Mount Holly, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied 12/6/2015. Initial phone interview w/ recruiter 12/7/2015. 2nd interview with Branch Manager on 12/16/2015. Recruiter called me back 12/8 to set up 3rd interview with District Executive for 12/18. Both in person interviews lasted about an hour. They were very personable and professional. Gave me a clear understanding on the position. Explained expectations. Last interview was 12/18, 3 hours after interview I was called with an offer. Very easy process. Loved it !

Interview Questions

• How do coach staff that may not be performing well with branch sales goals?   1 Answer
    • How will you handle pushback from employees if they give you a hard time for being new ?   1 Answer
    • How will you manage so many different personalities?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was easy. They offered a very good salary so I did not need to negotiate.

Branch Operations Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

They found me through Monster.com. I then went in for a interview with the branch manager. After I got hired I had to go to a fingerprint location register my fingerprints.

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Santander (Phila, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

it was nothing I had experienced before, my reputation alone sold itself, they were asking me why I should work for them and how much perks I can earn and that they are better than others.

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Santander (Woburn, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

it was very brief. I was asked couple general questions about my experience. Recruiter called 2 hours after interview and offered a job. I even was able to negotiate couple dollars up from original offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i was able to negotiate up couple dollars per hour.

Branch Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

Laid back. The manager of a branch interviewed me in her office. This was after I had been called by a recruiter and had a brief phone interview with him.

Interview Questions

• In this profession, we ask customers to tell us pretty personal things: income, social security, future financial plans, etc. How able are you to speak to complete strangers and sell a product that requires sensitive information?   1 Answer