Santander CSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander CSA Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Santander (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Telephone interview - Competency based interview, talking about past work related experience, how you can help the organisation, how are you a great fit. What can you bring to the organisation and team.
Competency based face to face interview - includes maths test and role placy

Interview Questions

• STAR Technique - Tell me a time etc ..   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Norwich, England (UK)).

Interview

Application form submitted online (including CV and online questionnaire), telephone interview and then face-to-face interview.

Good communication throughout each stage from those at head office so you knew exactly what to expect and when.

Feedback was also given at each stage

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of a time you assessed a risk?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of when you went beyond what was expected of you   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Santander (Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

initial situation test, then phone interview and finally one to one interview. Interview was standard competency questions with a data accuracy and maths test then a short role play.

Interview Questions

• have you got experience meeting targets   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander in May 2013.

Interview

Online app, Interview with two branch managers, tests two simple numerical tests.

The telephone interview which has followed the on line app, was more of a very friendly competency based "chat" than an actual interview - pretty pleasant and stress-free experience.

The interview with two branch managers was equally relaxed and very friendly. Mainly motivation-based questions.

Two pretty simple math/IQ tests and some customer service related competency questions.

Background checking and a general chat about my CV and achievements.

Interview Questions

• What improvement have you successfully introduced during your previous employment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation has taken place with a specified HR recruiter who has led me though the entire (albeit extremely lengthy) process.