Santander Corporate Banking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Corporate Banking Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

2.5

Corporate Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Santander (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview miles away from location, job description and location changed from initial application. Interviewers were disinterested in finding out about me, and had clearly already got someone lined up for the job, given I received no feedback other than they really enjoyed meeting me and apply again sometime.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you managed risk.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Corporate Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Had the assessment centre in London head office. It was just under 4 hours long which consisted of a stakeholder role-play, group exercise, presentation then a final interview. Quite intense as there aren't really any breaks however, everyone was super lovely and reassuring.

Corporate Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

The assessment centre consisted of a presentation, one interview and a group assessment. We were 6 undergraduate students and there were 12 assessors. The whole process lasted 4 hours and it took place in the London headquarters.

Interview Questions

• Why Santander? Why Corporate Banking? Tell us a time when you used an innovative solution.   Answer Question

Corporate Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

There were two interviewers, they were very nice and approachable. It consisted of two parts, a) motivation questions b) competency based. And I felt at ease in the interview since it was conducted in a friendly manner. However, it was still a job interview, so I did try to perform the best I could and sell myself.

Interview Questions

• What's my motivation to join Santander and this particular service line?   Answer Question