Santander Credit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Credit Analyst

Santander Credit Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Santander (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Walk me through the resume

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Boston, MA).

Interview

First and Second round interviews. 1 on 1 interview in first round and 4 interviews plus case presentation for final. They had many people come in for Super Day interview so it was very competitive.

Interview Questions

• They asked you to do research on a topic and present your thoughts during one of the interview sessions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

phone screen, on campus interview, and then superday. interview process was straightforward and similar to process at other banks. overall very friendly people looking for smart young talent to help build the organization to the level they are at in other markets (top 2 in brazil, top 3 in europe, etc)

Interview Questions

• what is the implications of the facebook data breach/ what is your economic outlook   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Firstly you fill in a simple online application form then after a week or so i got an email asking if i was able to attend an interview. It was a two part interview (case study & competency based questions) that lasted two hours. After a few days i got a call from Santander offering me the position i applied for.