Santander Credit Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Credit Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

2.6

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

I got a referral by employee. So after a few days, they asked me to conduct a on-site interview with hiring manager and colleagues. I am still waiting the results from them. Wish me good luck!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

1. Got a phone call from HR. Regular behavior questions.
    2. Video interview with HR manager and Director of risk management department. GGWP
    They gave me feedback after one week. Told me to wait. Then I got reject letter after two weeks.

Interview Questions

• behavior questions. Why would you like to work in risk management area?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Villanova, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Villanova, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Straightforward interview process over the phone. The interviewer was very kind and asked questions about the role of the job, why you want the job, etc. The interview seemed like more of a description of the job and that they were just testing my knowledge on what I would be doing on the job everyday, and what the job role entailed.

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Santander in February 2016.

Interview

Was suppose to have a phone screen feb4th. They never called. They updated to phone screen March 3rd. Never called. Emailed me and said I didn't get the postion. Just extermelly unprofessional in my experiance.

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Split into two halves. The first was a case study for which I had to compare fixed and variable overdraft fees by plotting graphs for each and explaining which would be most profitable for different scenarios.
    The second half of the interview was competency questions, for which there was a lot of detail and back and forth questions for each.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you persuaded someone to use your way of thinking to achieve a task   Answer Question

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

I had a telephone interview and the face to face is approaching. The telephone interview was with a member of HR and the face to face interview is with a credit risk manager. This is interview is a 1-hour competency based interview and a 1-hour mathematical case study.

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

Process included interview with two employees and a case study. The interview included basic situational judgement and CV review. The case study was a combination of mathematical and business decision making.

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Short phone interview followed by assessment center. Assessment center had a competency interview and a credit risk related basic maths test. The company told us they would contact people with a decision/feedback within a week, never happened. Its been over a month with no response/feedback. I was surprised at the lack of respect shown to candidates by a bank as reputable as Santander.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the factors we look at when determining whether or not to give a person a loan?   Answer Question