Santander Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

2.5

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Santander in August 2014.

Interview

HR approached me after the phone call. 1st phone interview with recruiter, 2nd interview with a panel on the phone and 3 rd interview through teleconferencing. After providing the verbal offer, they went silent and made no contact with me. No response from a recruiter after multiple follow ups which is very strange and unprofessional

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Santander (Dallas, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process was fairly long and was with multiple people...but that's about the norm.

But the entire group did a great job of giving an overall overview of the company and how my specific role contributed to the overall success of the company.

Anonymous Employee in Dorchester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Santander (Dorchester, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

There were three of us and we all went to different places in the building and interviewed for about the same amount of time. I had a middle manager who I've gotten to know very well. He asked me questions about past experience and how I could use those experiences at Santander.

Interview Questions

• What were some of the ways you used analysis at your last company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Santander (New York, NY).

Interview

As soon as I applied I got an online interview in which they asked 5 questions and asked me to record a video for every question. They were all behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite subject that you have taken during your last sem and why?   Answer Question