Santander Interview Questions in Dorchester, MA | Glassdoor

Interviews at Santander

2.6

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorchester, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Santander (Dorchester, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

HR was great. He explained the departments that were hiring and why. Also disclosed that the department I applied was moving to another location soon, inaccessible to me, so offered me another position.

Interview Questions

• Hiring Manager only asked: "Do you think you'll be a good fit?"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorchester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Santander (Dorchester, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Screen followed up by on-site interview. Applied online through Glassdoor and then the company website. The interview process was easy to get through but very slow. There was probably a month between my phone screen and the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: What sort of experience do you have with AML?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorchester, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Dorchester, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Efficient and comprehensive - Started with a posting online that I applied for. I was contacted about 3-6 days later by a recruiter. We had an initial conversation. After the recruiter talked to the hiring manager we set up an initial phone interview, which led to an in-person interview with the hiring manager and a counterpart. That all took a couple weeks. A couple weeks later I was brought in for a second round of interviews with other coworkers, taking about 2-3 hours.
    After a couple more weeks I received a verbal and then written offer which I accepted, and started a couple weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle adversity and communication challenges?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorchester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Santander (Dorchester, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

There were three of us and we all went to different places in the building and interviewed for about the same amount of time. I had a middle manager who I've gotten to know very well. He asked me questions about past experience and how I could use those experiences at Santander.

Interview Questions

• What were some of the ways you used analysis at your last company?   1 Answer

Personal Banking Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorchester, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Dorchester, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied through Careerbuilder for an open house event. A recruiter called to confirm if I would be attending the event. I went there met with a branch manager and then district executive. Interview was straight forward. They asked me about my previous position and went over my resume in details such as what I did at my previous company. How my previous job has prepared to me for the job I am applying to.

Database Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorchester, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Santander (Dorchester, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a straightforward interview and everyone was friendly during the interview process. Less technical questions were asked during the interview unlike the phone screen where technical questions were asked. It was more of soft skills to see if we were a good fit.

Tech and Ops Consultant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dorchester, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Santander (Dorchester, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

Agency Softworld, Inc. emailed me with job description and after a phone screen set up 30min phone interview with hiring manager. I had to call hiring mgr and drop a VM. HM called back 5mins later.

Interview Questions

• First question was "What do you know about Santander". Thankfully I did my homework so after responding he admitted I knew more than most employees there.   Answer Question

Applications Support Position(Not Official Title) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dorchester, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santander (Dorchester, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was set up through a recruiter. It ended up being an almost 3 hr long group interview (maybe 30 people) divided into 2 groups. They said it was the first of it's kind. They also said they had multiple positions. Candidates were asked to talk about themselves and were asked specific questions. Interviewers (2-3) people were really nice to interview with, so the whole group interview wasn't as bad as it sounds. There was a written skills test (banking / slight technical). They never gave any feedback to the recruiter.