Santander Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Santander (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Having completed online tests, was invited to a competency based phone interview. Qns were very similar to those posted online and a lot of guidance was given by the recruiters prior to the interview. Having passed the phone interview, was invited to their standard 5 stage assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult about the questions asked. Most of them were the standard ones you would come across online   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Santander in December 2015.

Interview

Online application with CV and cover letter. Situational judgement test consists of 12 scenarios . Telephone Interview- Competencies and motivational questions around 30 mins long with a HR member of staff. Basic questions like why santander, why financial services.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santander in November 2015.

Interview

Well organised, got a call a week before the interview asking if I was available at the time they had requested. They had kept me informed throughout the whole process. However, not sure if I've been given an offer yet.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

Apply online, complete Online tests, Phone interview (motivational questions) and one month later came the assessment center which consisted of presentation, meeting, group work exercise, and a one-on-one interview about motivation, experiences etc.

Interview Questions

• What does innovation mean to you? Tell me about a time you did something innovative.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Online, completed online tests and then a phone interview. Took a long time to hear that I'd got a phone interview but kept getting emails assuring me my application was still under review.