Santander Graduate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Graduate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (London, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview is done with pre-recorded video and you have roughly 3 minutes to answer to each question and about 1 minute to prepare your answer. There were 7 questions in total and a few extremely short questions before those concerning really basic stuff.

Interview Questions

• There were 7 questions in total revolving around what is your knowledge about the company and the risks it's facing. Then they had some job related questions like, why this job what do you expect etc. Finally they asked me to describe a project and what is important in a project   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Graduate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander in August 2018.

Interview

Video interview was focused on various aspects of the job and tested my knowledge of the position. It was stated that there were 7 questions in total but in actual fact, they packed 3-4 questions per "question" and you have to answer them all in 3 mins.

Interview Questions

• What are the risk that Santander faces in the next year, What do you know about the role, What do you expect to be a challenge for you at work, What do you expect of the job, What technology interests you   Answer Question

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santander (Bristol, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

Online interview recorded by software.

You will have example for you to be familiar with how the process works and hence do not worry about you might don't know what to do.

It contains common motivation questions and competency questions and usually give you one minute to prepare. The camera records your face so there is no way to read pre-written answers.

Interview Questions

• I have two questions answered not very well. The first was to give an example of innovation in my experience, what method did I applied, what effects were caused, what did I learn from that. The second was to analyze the development of Santander and what risks might exist in the future, how could Santander managed to overcome them.   Answer Question

Graduate Consultant Interview

Interview

Video interview was conducted after the online tests. After clearing the online testing video interview, the recruiter did not get back for weeks and at the end just emailed saying I did not clear all the stages.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Santander (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

A typical superday consisted of 4 parts, a role-play session for candidates to gather more information about the group discussion topic, which is about recommending a decision on takeover of a tech company; a group discussion to come up with an agreed decision; a presentation which shares the same topic as the previous two sessions; a final interview with the director. Prior to the interview, information about the topic involved in the assessment centre was given, so they expect that the preparation is of a high standard.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you successfully collaborated with someone?   Answer Question
    • What are some ongoing economic issues that interest you the most?   Answer Question

Graduate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

Video interview was straight forward and as they guide you through the process through current graduates speaking to you. You have eligibility questions then a practice interview question. The main part is about 7/8 questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you think this role will involve?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Santander (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Completed the online tests. After this stage, I had to completed the online video interview. I attended the assessment centre and then they got back to me a couple weeks later with the outcome.