Santander Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process took about 3 months in total due to a high number of applicants. The process was well structured and thought out. HR also kept us informed of the next stage and if there would be any delays.

Interview Questions

• What regions do Santander operate in?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

I had a telephone interview and then a F2F interview. They ask you competency based questions and also skill-based questions. After passing you will be sent an email with all the instructions required to start working.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a difficult situation and how did you cope with it?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

The whole process was very fast. They will tell you what are they looking for in the interview before it.The interviewer was nice but the background was rowdy. I was confused by his wording in one question and he explained, which was nice. They would provide interview feedback if you ask. The interview last about 30 minutes.

Graduate Interview

Interview

I spent a lot of time to fill in the application and got through first round interview. You should read their annual report to find out their advantages over other competitors. This is very important because it helps you to distinct yourself from others. Practice makes you feel more confident.

Interview Questions

• The interview question was not difficult at all such as..... What group work did you do?... How you allocated jobs to members?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Interview

One of the most easiest telephone interview ever. Nerveless during the assessment day you have to know your stuff well especially about the area you are applying into.
    No job offer for me at last stage.