Santander Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Recruiter called to set up 1st interview, met the hiring manager for the 2nd and met the team for final interview. Once you pass the final interview it takes a few days for them to call you back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Applied online and waited for about 7 weeks, received a call from a recruiter, had a phone interview, was set up for an in person interview. Interviewer spoke about the bank, asked very few questions about me. It was said that there were alot of applicants and I probably wouldn't hear anything for a while. Was called the following week with an offer. No pain during the process.

Negotiation

this is the offer, this is the offer

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Santander in October 2018.

Interview

I was represented by an agency but the communication was ok.
    They were looking for FTC’s which suited me and my circumstances.
    I had an initial call to talk through the role followed by a face to face with a presentation. The final stage was a ‘coffee chat’.

The whole process was a bit ‘old school’ and the welcome from reception when I arrived was cold. Not good first impressions.

It turned out they weren’t looking for FTC’s. They wanted to bring people in with a carrot to then convert them IF budget was signed off for next year.
    The roles weren’t great for long term career prospects, very ‘high touch’ aka admin so the process came to an end.
    All a bit of a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a risk you have taken. Why was it is risk and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

After online testing, they scheduled an interview. They gave me around 20 days to prepare for it. Interview went smoothly, despite a few problems with the service, which I think were caused by my phone though. They told me after 3-4 days that I passed the interview but that they don't know when the assessment centre is and are unable to send out invitations yet. After 20 days, still haven't heard from them. Not too professional

Interview Questions

• Classic motivational and competency-based questions. Why Santander, what is HR, when did I show leadership and so on   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Santander (Berlin (Germany)) in January 2018.

Interview

Gehälter liegen unterhalb Markt. Sehr schöne Zentrale in MG, die für offene Unternehmenskultur sprechen könnte. Im Bewerbungsgespräch kamen aber Fragen aus der Klamotten Küste (zB Was sind Ihre Stärken..). Tw. kontrontativ, potentieller Vorgesetzt verließ in beiden Interviews bei Anrufen einfach den Raum. Wertschätzung? Danach wusste ich, dass das keine AG für mich ist.