Santander Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Santander (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process occurred in three stages. First, there was a preliminary phone screen. Second, I answered a set of behavioral questions via video, which was not too difficult because I was able to listen to my answers and re-record if needed. Third, I had an in person interview with my direct supervisor. I found out not too long after my in person interview. Everyone was really nice and the HR recruitment people are super informative.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Anonymous Employee in Dorchester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Santander (Dorchester, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Screen followed up by on-site interview. Applied online through Glassdoor and then the company website. The interview process was easy to get through but very slow. There was probably a month between my phone screen and the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: What sort of experience do you have with AML?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

Phone Interview with recruiter then a call to interview with the department. The main communication was through email. The department interview happens with more than 2 people. Parking is paid for.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Santander (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Very quick and easy. HR was very interested in finding the right fit for me. Each department operates as a team, so I got a chance to meet the team members during my interview. The VPs all know each other, so even if you don't get the position, it could open doors for you in other departments.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Santander (Miami, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

easy going,quite simple with basic questions plus some questions about my backgound and experiences. Talked about languages, multicultural environments ,computer skills ,networking skills , creativity.He asked me about criminal records and past places where I lived. We reviewed the duties I would have to do when becomeing part of santander as well as dress code, company culture and

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Santander (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

HR called me on the phone and we had a 45 min. conversation. I was in a different country and the interviewer knew that. I said i was willing to fly back as soon as possible if i got the job. I think that showed them motivation.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about working in your previous job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I had three rounds of interviews, since i went to school outside of dallas, I did not have an in-person interview. This was a personality interview, an analytics interview, and then just a general interview with my manager - or soon to be manager.

Interview Questions

• my relevant work experience, and how I handled adversity.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Milan (Italy)) in November 2015.

Interview

2 interview one with the Ceo one with the VP. The first with VP covers the technical knowledge of the candidate and spreads on all topics of finance from debt to equity to asset management to financial management the second with CEO is to know your personality

Interview Questions

• What is the WACC and why is useful   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

Assessment center was intense, 3 parts to it, group exercise; face to face interview; independent case study and presentation. The interview is competency based and therefore tests how you would react to certain situations arising on the job, make sure you know the Santander culture and answer the questions within this.

Interview Questions

• If your manager changed a project last minute and this had effected the workload you had, how would you react?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Santander (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Did online tests which were fairly easy comparatively, then had a telefone interview followed by assessment centre. The Assessment Centre was a day long consisted of group activity which you can't really prepare for but just be yourself and then individual interviews, standard and expected questions. Interviews were welcoming and easy to talk to so felt really comfortable in the interview. The presentation requires no technical knowledge and most of the questions are based on a fictional company so don't worry about researching Santander in detail