Santander Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

2.7

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Santander (Madrid (Spain)) in April 2016.

Interview

Firstly they called me and asked about my cv (experience in work , university ...) and at the same there was a moment in which te talked in english ( to test my level).
After passing the first phase, i had to do an online test with interactive questions about maths and perceptions. It had a determined period of time ( about 40 min) to respond everything. ( there also were questions about some sheets in excel)
Another test about my personality .
Skype Session with Human Resources.
After they called me and confirmed that i had a place in the group.

Interview Questions

• There were questions about my current status in the university , questions about my last internship and the ability of working in team.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Santander (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

You start with the online application, then online tests. Then a phone call that lasts for 25 minuets asking you various questions about the company and why you have chosen the role you have.

Interview Questions

• Why have you chosen this specific internship (Risk) instead of our others ?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santander (Madrid (Spain)) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of two parts:
    a) Group Exercise - First the HR employee asked us to present ourselves in two minutes and then we were given a 1 page case to solve as a group. The case was asked in which of a list of 4 companies should Banco Santander expand to, why and which strategy would we use to do it.
    b) Individual Interview with HR - A very friendly HR employee asked about: personality questions, strengths and weaknesses, IT skills and which area of the group we'd like to work and and why.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite subjects in your undegraduate?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

Initially applied for the role through an advert posted online. Beyond this, was then offered interview which was followed by a one on one interview with somebody at their offices. Overall a very quick and efficient process.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions on competencies. Nothing untoward.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Santander in June 2011.

Interview

Normal competency questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boadilla del Monte (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Santander (Boadilla del Monte (Spain)) in October 2015.

Interview

Primero una dinámica grupal sencilla resolviendo un caso sobre una propuesta financiera para evaluar creatividad y trabajo en equipo. Mas adelante una entrevista individual con preguntas cerradas. En otro día fue una entrevista telefónica en inglés.