Santander Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online after I found their posting on my school's job board. I spoke with their recruiter for a few days on and off for the initial screening, and the final round was individual interviews with four of the team members.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Santander (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

the process was good. It was part group interview and then 1-on-1. They just mostly wanted to see how well you worked with a group and how you responded to questions. Being friendly and proactive is how I believe I landed the internship.

Interview Questions

• They asked a technical questions about how to make a PC faster with less CPU's   1 Answer

Santander Response

Feb 21, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist II

Thank you for the positive review. We try our best to make the interview process a pleasant one.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I received my first initial call from the university recruiter, just telling me about the positions I would be interviewing for. First it was a group interview, then individual. Very comfortable and casual.