Santander Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Santander

2.6

Sort:

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

Phone Interview with recruiter then a call to interview with the department. The main communication was through email. The department interview happens with more than 2 people. Parking is paid for.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Santander (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Very quick and easy. HR was very interested in finding the right fit for me. Each department operates as a team, so I got a chance to meet the team members during my interview. The VPs all know each other, so even if you don't get the position, it could open doors for you in other departments.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Santander (Miami, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

easy going,quite simple with basic questions plus some questions about my backgound and experiences. Talked about languages, multicultural environments ,computer skills ,networking skills , creativity.He asked me about criminal records and past places where I lived. We reviewed the duties I would have to do when becomeing part of santander as well as dress code, company culture and

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Santander (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

HR called me on the phone and we had a 45 min. conversation. I was in a different country and the interviewer knew that. I said i was willing to fly back as soon as possible if i got the job. I think that showed them motivation.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about working in your previous job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I had three rounds of interviews, since i went to school outside of dallas, I did not have an in-person interview. This was a personality interview, an analytics interview, and then just a general interview with my manager - or soon to be manager.

Interview Questions

• my relevant work experience, and how I handled adversity.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online after I found their posting on my school's job board. I spoke with their recruiter for a few days on and off for the initial screening, and the final round was individual interviews with four of the team members.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Santander (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

the process was good. It was part group interview and then 1-on-1. They just mostly wanted to see how well you worked with a group and how you responded to questions. Being friendly and proactive is how I believe I landed the internship.

Interview Questions

• They asked a technical questions about how to make a PC faster with less CPU's   1 Answer

Santander Response

Feb 21, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist II

Thank you for the positive review. We try our best to make the interview process a pleasant one.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I received my first initial call from the university recruiter, just telling me about the positions I would be interviewing for. First it was a group interview, then individual. Very comfortable and casual.

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Santander (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me first and subsequently sent my resume. Got a phone screen seven weeks later about the position which was basic in nature and nothing complicated. An interview was arranged in 48 hours. Met with two staff, three managers, and a director in four separate interviews. They have an unstructured interview process and no real behavioral questions were asked. Two or three were more skilled at interviewing than the others. One manager was candid they didn't review my resume, one read questions based off my resume eyes down most of the time. Two or three people understood my background. The inexperienced interviewers had a hard time figuring out my work experience and how they relate to the position even though I have done audit. The challenges lied not in the interview itself but some peoples inexperience and lack of preparation or poor selection of questions. I felt somewhat hindered by that part of the process. Overall it was relatively smooth and easy process. Just not sure if I was able to reflect my true self in this process. I hope to be called back but after one week there has been no follow up.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself? What are your weaknesses and strengths? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Santander (New York, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

takes 2-3 weeks

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations