Santander Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Standard and cordial. Lasted thirty minutes to an hour. Parked in the parking garage and they validated the ticket. Told the receptionist why I was there and signed in. An HR person came and gave me a quick tour of the floor. Went in and was greeted by everyone. with one making a joke. Several questions from everyone and then they asked if i had any questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Manager Interview

Interview

average. The interview process was nothing to write home about. I was asked the standard behavior type questions. I think the interviewer Googled the top interview questions and wrote them down to ask me.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online job advertised on their website.

Long process. Telephone interview, included screening CV and experience. No feedback received even though promised!

Chased a number of times no response.

Overall time consuming...

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Santander in January 2010.

Interview

The interview was set up within 14 days of me applying for the role. The interview itself was surpringly comfortable in terms of pressure and detailed questioning. I suppose this was indiciative of my preparedness for it.

the interviewers (of which there was 2) were ver informal and open about discussions and opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What are the things about you that you feel you need to improve?   1 Answer
    • Name a time when you have had to make a quick decision, what was the result and how would you approach it difefrently next time   1 Answer

Was not right for me at this stage in my career.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Santander in October 2009.

Interview

not bad questions were competency based

Interview Questions

• what was most difficult task ever in your last role   1 Answer

bad pay

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Santander (Warsaw (Poland)) in February 2016.

Interview

There was no communication as for the current status of the hiring process, long interview process, I was waiting months for the feed-back, receiving misleading information as for the next steps of the interview. Verry messy.

Interview Questions

• Your successes and failures during the previous job?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Test sequence was very difficult however the processes is simple no to much of stress with it. The people are good they are welcoming. you must be confident in any situation.