Santander Personal Banking Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Personal Banking Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Dorchester, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Dorchester, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied through Careerbuilder for an open house event. A recruiter called to confirm if I would be attending the event. I went there met with a branch manager and then district executive. Interview was straight forward. They asked me about my previous position and went over my resume in details such as what I did at my previous company. How my previous job has prepared to me for the job I am applying to.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Personal Banking Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

Applied online fields corner branch, hr recruiter called the next day asks why do I want to work there and a few other questions then said the manager would get back to me by next day to schedule interview. Was called back the following week for iterview with manager.

Interview Questions

• where are you from?
      do you know (person's name)...?
      how would you handle a problem employee?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Santander (Hartford, CT) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview was comfortable. I was hired on four years ago when the sales culture was not as prominent. I was under the assumption that we would be more laid back in our approach. I was told I was there to supervise tellers and help customers when they came to the branch. Not to stay until 7 to telemarket to people trying to eat dinner.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Boston, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

First received a call from hr that last about 15 to 20 min. Later, I interview with branch manager about 3 o 4 days later and lastly, I had an interview with the District Executive. HR called me the same to offer me a contract.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Allentown, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Over the phone interview followed by an interview with a branch manager soon after. The process itself was fairly easy and was done in a short period of time. Entire process took about 4 weeks from what I can remember.

Anonymous Employee in Villanova, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Santander (Villanova, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

Casual and laid back, not very pressured. Mainly about getting to know you as an individual not so much about your credentials. Focus is on your ability to sell and how well you build trusting relationships. Also usually want someone who is available all the time.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your free time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

an interview with branch manager which then leads to a separate interview with district manager. after interviews and you are chosen the HR department calls ad gives an overview of your duties, responsibilities. they also give you your salary which IS NEGOTIABLE. Be hard and don't be afraid to counter they can't fire you for negotiating. then a lot of electronic signatures are to be signed on a website via santander careers site.

Personal Banking Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swansea, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander (Swansea, Wales (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Online application quick and easy

First stage telephone interview-competency based questions

Second stage face to face with hiring manager and another member. Maths test very easy, competency based questions around customer service, building rapport, work ethic. Some scenario questions.

Offer came one week later. Overall application to offer stage around 5 weeks.