Santander Premier Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Premier Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Exton, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Had one on one interviews with four different people on four different days at four different locations. They also changed the location where the job was supposed to be. A decision was made that this role would not be placed in the original location.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think that you are the right person for the job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Santander (New York, NY).

Interview

First call to offer took 10 days. First interview/inteoduction was over the phone and after that I was contacted by the hiring manager to set up an in person interview. He was flexible about the time and date and after that second interview was set up with the the financial advisor. All together a very smooth process and nice experience.

Interview Questions

• 'If I were to call one of your previous bosses what would they tell me about you?'   1 Answer

Premier Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santander in August 2014.

Interview

Telephone interview (30 min.) Met with recruiter in office for 10 minutes. Then I went and spent 15 minutes with Branch Manager who had a conference call. Not sure is that was a set up or not but I had to answer his questions in that time frame.

Interview Questions

• Describe the position I was applying for and how do I fit within the roll.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the District Manager, Market Manager, and two branch managers. We discussed the role and expectations specifically for premier banking. I was accustomed to the questions asked since I've been in banking for over 4 years. It took some time to bring my licenses over but overall the questions were straight forward.

Interview Questions

• How will you exceed your quarterly goals?   1 Answer

Premier Banker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Santander in July 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with recruiter over the phone and then met with District Officer and other executive. Smooth process overall. Did not find any difficulty in questions because they were in line with my previous position which i had mastered and my ability to interact in similar environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The recruiter negotiated what i expected and i got it.