Santander Risk Analyst II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Risk Analyst II Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Risk Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Santander (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Very firendly and welcoming interviewers. Puts you at ease straightaway. They do not try and trick you and catch you out like other companies. Interview consisted of competency-based, situational, technical, business line and case study. Overall it took about 2.5 hours. Questions are very relevant. The case study is very relavant to the position you are applying for.

People are very friendly and it is a very relaxed working environment. There is a good training budget as well. Even as a new starter, you are encouraged to be involved in various tasks and projects and it provides a very good learning opportunity to entry and experienced analysts.

It is a very stable company. Although a Spanish bank, it is not impavted by the Spanish economy. Santander UK is a very formidable brand.

Interview Questions

• Why did you move from a Finance to a Strategy role?   1 Answer
  • What are the current challenges of Santander and retail banking in general?   1 Answer
  • Why do you want to work for Santander?   1 Answer
  • Give me an example of a time when you had to change an existing process.   1 Answer
  • Tell me about a time when you managed a project or process from start to finish?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was very reasonable so I accpeted without feeling the need to negotiate any further.