Santander Senior Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Senior Vice President Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I received an email from the executive recruiter that she would like to set up a phone interview. I responded back with a few times and the interview was set. 20 minutes before the interview she said she got called in to a meeting. We rescheduled and she sent another email saying here we go again I need to reschedule. I finally got the phone interview and it was maybe 20 minutes. She didn't even know the location of the center. I emailed her the following week and she said I was in the running to the next level and from that point she never responded to my email.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Complete crap. Applied for the advertised role online and was contacted by their executive recruiter to conduct a flimsy phone interview (basically they want to know how much you make and how much you want, everything else is BS). I was invited onsite a couple weeks later and scheduled to meet with 4 folks. Only one person showed up and was nothing more than a courtesy speech from the hiring authority. Be aware, everyone works in a cubicle, even the senior level VP’s. Red flag.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Santander (Boston, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Quick, spoke with 4 people. General questions. No red flags during the process. They tried to be fully transparent but they did not understand some relationships between IT and the Business. Not intentional.