Santander Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Teller Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

2.7

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

I was referred therefore I don't know if that helped and eased the interview process but the interview was good, they didn't ask a lot of questions but showed to be really interested in what I had to say. They asked about my resume and GPA and of course they asked me the “tell me about yourself” question, besides that it felt as a conversation rather than an interview, which made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Santander (New Haven, CT) in September 2013.

Interview

From what I remember, I applied online, got hr call, set up interview with manager and team. Spoke to HR after interview and was offered the position. soon after began setting up for training. Starter almost immediately.

Interview Questions

• What is one time i had to deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer
    • Do i have questions on the bank   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, I didnt know that i could

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

very simple questions it was very very good, and i enjoyed it a lot. the interviewer were amazing, didn't pressure me to answering any questions. i really really liked it.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santander in May 2016.

Interview

Showed up to a headquarter location, and briefly interviewed with teller manager. Asked for experience with handling money and customer service. Both overall manager and direct interviewer were extremely pleasant and professional. Quick, easy, efficient process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander (Boston, MA).

Interview

They based your entire interview on online question. They give you a assessment of a 35 minutes of questions and if you don't pass or cheat you don't get the job. Really terrible don't have time to waste. Don't bother wasting your time with this company. Side tips people can use cheats.

Interview Questions

• The questions were based on personality   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

Average, talked to recruiters through the process. Not swift at hiring, it takes time. You also have to take a online assessment before you even get reviewed. If you do not answer the questions how they want, you will not be considered.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Angra dos Reis (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santander (Angra dos Reis (Brazil)) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview with General Manager and Operational Manager. Questions to get knowledge about candidate capability and candidate's perspective. Test of speed, how quickly can I count money.
    Questions to understand candidate personality.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectation about the company.   1 Answer