Santander Universal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Universal Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Santander (Quincy, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was an internal promotion but I did have to get through a screening test. It took around a week to receive an offer and I accepted right away. I did not have to go through an interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Santander (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Initially had a phone interview with HR. Then a group interview with 3 managers at the branch to which I applied. Next, I was asked to meet with another branch manager a couple days later. Haven't received any word from HR or the hiring branch manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santander (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

2 interviews in same day said they would contact me on Monday never heard back from them didn't like that I didn't get the courtesy of sorry we filled the position or you weren't chosen for the position try to apply for other positions

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Santander (Newton, MA).

Interview

Smooth process, was contacted by recruiter first. Interview with recruiter was pretty standard just asking normal questions like how have I achieved goals in my previous sales job and similar things, it did not last more than 15 min. Recruiter mentioned that I’d be contacted by branch manager. Was contacted the day after to set up interview. Interview went pretty well with questions like how do I manage angry customer and mainly explaining what the universal bank role is. Had second interview with district executive on the same day since I had time and they offered. Was asked similar questions and also to role play how I did sales on my previous job although it was not bank related, also explained what the role of universal banker is. Told me I’d be contacted within a week and I did.
    Very smooth, professional and not stressful.