Sapient Interview Questions in Arlington, VA | Glassdoor

3.2

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Arlington, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

3 part process
    short phone interview with HR
    1 hr phone interview - general A&A
    3 hr in person interview 1 hr general Q&A, 1 hr to work on case study, develop solution approach and prepare to present, 1 hr present solution and answer some questions

Interview Questions

• Typical questions - something you failed at - what you learned   Answer Question

ASSOCIATE L2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Arlington, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied on the company website. A recruiter contacted me within 2 weeks and set up a call to discuss the position. After the initial call, he set up a phone interview with a senior level person. After the phone interview, I went in for a 2 hour long face-to-face interview with 2 people the position would work with. They moved very fast and gave me an offer the next day.

Senior Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Arlington, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

I interviewed in person at the Sapient office. There was a pre-interview exercise I was asked to complete. I spent a few hours on this. The 2-hour interview was split into 2 sections. The first hour was with a technical member on the project asking me "fit" questions to gauge personality and professional competencies. The second hour was a "domain" test. I shared my completed pre-work and walked through it with 2 additional interviewers. They asked more experience/skill questions. Adequate time was left at the end for my questions. The recruiter brought me water at the beginning and at the end, I was walked around the office space before being escorted out.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you deal with difficult personalities and bring them around to your approach.   Answer Question

Junior Data Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Phone Interview with staff member who appear to be very friendly than in person interview w/ managers for about one hour. Interviewee appear to be very judgmental and not genuine friendly, possibly prejudice. Often during the interview was cut off when trying to answer questions, than told was not communicative. Offering pay very low for entry level position. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experiences? Role model? Inquire database skills.   1 Answer

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sapient (Arlington, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview started with a phone interview and then was called on-site for face to face interview. The face to face interview had 3 rounds. First was resume discussion, then a technical case study followed by HR interview that was purely behavioral
    Overall the interview was easy and the staff was friendly and the interview process was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a fit for the company? What technical expertise you have? Many more questions related to the database.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Technology Level II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Arlington, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted via linkedin profile. Discussed experience and salary expectations
    Set up for phone screen within a week which was mostly technical and question on resume After successful phone screen set up onsite interview within a week. Onsite consisted of behavior questions. Was given offer within same week of onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Phone Screen : Design a Hotel Reservation System using OOPS, project worked on experience in REST, Simple OOPs concepts. Inheritance polymorphism
      Onsite:
      1 hr behavioral,, situations and actions taken during situations.
      1 hr to provide solution to a scheduling question
      1 hr to discuss solution and explain. further questions on experience and resume.   1 Answer

Junior Associate Program Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted my a recruiter over LinkedIn and he set up an initial phone interview. After asking a few general questions a in-house 3 hour long interview was scheduled. There was a personality interview and a skill interview were I was given a business case and an hour to solve/explain it. The next stage was a phone interview with the project managers is be working under. The recruiter worked with me through the whole process and was extremely patient and helpful.

Interview Questions

• The business case involved a company that wanted to improve its website/vender management/customer service with a set budget and timeline.   Answer Question

Government contracting

Information Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sapient (Arlington, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Two phone screenings: first with human resources, then with a more junior member of the project team. After that, a more in-depth in-person interview gauging personality and reviewing work samples.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Arlington, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was first a 30-min phone interview just going over my resume and experiences and interests. Then I came in for a two hour long interview, 4 separate interviews each for 30 minutes. The first one was two people who asked me mainly questions about my resume and experiences, the second one was two people asking behavioral questions, the third one was one person where I just asked her questions I had or comments about the company, and the fourth was two people who went over my resume and asked me more behavioral questions.

Manager, Program Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Arlington, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

Began with an initial phone conversation with the recruiter and review of benefits information. Then, a one hour phone interview was scheduled with one of the Managers in the Program Management practice. Following an internal review, a 3 hour interview was scheduled onsite in Arlington, VA. The first hour was dedicated to a one-on-one interview focused on previous experiences in project management. The second hour was preparing a case study and the final hour was presenting out the case study on whiteboard walls.

Interview Questions

• There was not enough information and/or time provided to complete the case study in its entirety. Additionally, tasks beyond a PM's job requisites were tested in the case study that would otherwise be completed by someone else on the team. There were long delays between each of the interviews to receive feedback/next steps from the recruiter.   Answer Question

Offered a salary well below current pay and a job title held over a year and a half ago at my current firm. They are looking for and only willing to pay for recent college grads, not experienced hires.