Sapient Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sapient Associate Interview Questions

3.3

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sapient.

Interview

Very positive, very thorough so you are sure it is a good fit. Phone screening, personality interview, case study, technical interview. Meet with different employees of the company and are given ample time to ask questions throughout the entire process. Office environment is very positive and you can see the culture fit in each individual employee you come in contact with.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions you wouldnt be able to answer to see how the interviewer reacted   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sapient

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Boston, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

2 Phone Interviews
    1 Technical Case Study
     3 in person interviews in office

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me an offer, I asked for more and they gave it to me

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sapient (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice. He firstly introduce the company and the position. He asked questions about team work experience, organization skill. He also offered lots of chances to let me ask questions.

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Cambridge, MA) in February 2009.

Interview

Campus Hiring Event - on a Saturday. Coding exercise - write code of psuedo code to solve a problem. Review of the code exercise. Behavioral interview looking for very specific examples of attributes, situations and responses. Group interview with observation of how different people were engaging and behaving in a group setting.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sapient (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process was quite standard. There was an initial phone interview and then a face to face interview. One interview with HR (competency) and another with senior managers which was more focussed. After this, I hear back within 1-2 weeks with an offer. I was pretty happy about that.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Sapient?
      Why do you want to work for Sapient?
      Give me a time when you have worked in a team?
      Give me an example of when you received negative feedback and what you did about it? (There is a big "feedback culture")
      1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interview. First telephonic by HR asking about the job description and previous experience, then seconf is face to face, a cases tudy will be given. 30 minutes will be given and will be asked to asnwer questions based on that ase study. But as usuale it depends on person to person who takes interview.

Interview Questions

• It varies from interviewer t interviewer, mainly given real time scaenario so no right or wrong answer but just check ur approah.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

online test + (technical+non technical).

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process was very good indeed, expect working profile, was not properly explained.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be specific to your profile.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sapient in November 2011.

Interview

In technical round, he extracted every information from me on OOPS concepts and core java. Interviewer wanted to test my thinking ability. HR round was too long almost 45 min, tested whether i am team player or not.

Interview Questions

• What if you are team leader and your project deadline is near, your team mates don't want to work on weekends, what will you do? will you choose lousy code quality?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

The hiring process is very easy. They only test the basic knowledge in technology domain

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was on campus recruit so no negotiation