Sapient Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Junior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The overall process seemed disorganized. My original recruiter suddenly stopped contacting me after telling me she was setting up a phone interview for the upcoming week. I later found out she left the company and another recruiter contacted me. I had a phone interview, which started 30 minutes later than scheduled but went well and the CD told me he really liked my work. I was then handed off to another recruiter who set up an in-person interview, which I drove 3.5 hours to (I am moving and finding a job in the new area).

The interview process lasted 2 hours and I met with four people. This was the best part of the interview process and they seemed like a fun group. 3 of the 4 were very personable though one actually didn't make eye contact to me while we talked. The questions were typical and conversational, just walking through my work, talking about the company and what I bring to the table. I received positive feedback from each person I met with, all telling me I have a very strong portfolio, innovative ideas, and would fit in well there. So obviously, I thought the interview went really well. I was told I would hear back the next week.

I never heard back, so I emailed my recruiter who told me the hiring process just got taken over by another employee. After not hearing from that employee in the time frame given, I emailed her. She called me soon after and only quickly said they "would like to pass." After spending almost 3 hours interviewing and 7 hours commuting to and from the interview, and receiving seemingly positive feedback from each person I met with, it would have been nice to have a little more reasoning or constructive criticism than that.

Manager, Business Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sapient (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

I had several phone screens with folks in different positions that interact with the position I applied for. They asked for various scenarios and how I would handle them - process, pricing, project management type stuff.

There was a panel interview with similar questions, and then a case study.

Interview Questions

• The case study was very broad and generic, but came down to developing a digital marketing strategy for an insurance company and supporting the decision with an ROI model.   1 Answer

Negotiation

A little negotiation is possible.

Manager, Program Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Atlanta, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

Initially received email from internal recruiter who told me about the company and position. The sticking point with me was the travel- Mon-Thursday every week for 12-18 months. I declined. Was contacted again a few weeks later for a position with less travel. Went in for the interview- consisted of a case study, and several F2F interviews. After that got a call saying that I would be perfect for an IT position- which would require travel- declined. Would have been a great company to work for if I didn't have to travel 90% of the time. The case study was the most difficult part- you have to figure out what they are REALLY hiring for by completing the case study with a lean towards front end or back end program mgmt.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to give up my life for 2-3 years for the company.   Answer Question

Client Partner/Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sapient (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

As I was referred into the process, I went directly into the phone interview process. Original interview was with team lead. Later a series of phone interviews were set up with the other team members.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in this company in 5 years?   1 Answer

Personal situation changed and working on-site full-time was not an option. Great group but did not fit my needs.