Sapient Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

3.5

67 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

First of all you need to go through online test and then coding round. Once you are through then you have to appear for technical interviews. Unfortunately I could not clear online test :(

Interview Questions

• Online test was having MCQ in core java, collections, spring, web service, multi threading, exceptions, junit, jsp etc. Questions were tricky and will make you think a lot.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Platform L1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a lengthy process, HR will explain each and every process very clearly and does good follow up. Had 7 rounds 4 Technical rounds, 1 psychometric, 1 Manger and 1 HR.

Interview Questions

• Out of 4 technical rounds, they cover almost all the technologies mentioned in CV. One round of interview was just about java.util.concurrent package.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

I was considered on Java and related technologies

1) Online test on hackerrank -

40 Questions - basic java , Threads , Overloading , Constructor , Output based , Compilation or not , complete the code , basically OOPS and multi threading ( not much basic runnable and thread yield , wait , notify , sleep )

2) Programming test - Cab booking system

Must complete in 3 hours , they can give extra time if you request , I was given sandwitch and juice in between

Problem i got was Cab booking system - Must be OOP based , JUNIT is very very important , correctness of program , it was not difficult but needed understanding.

3) Technical interview - which i have not given yet..will update.. ( OK , so i didnt clear the coding round :) , they gave feedback , no OOP , no correctness etc..)

Trainee, Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process had 3 rounds 1. Amcat aptitude test 2.Technical Interview 3. HR Interview. Aptitude test had 4 sections Quantitative, Verbal, Logical Reasoning, and C/C++ Programming.
    Technical Interview included puzzles, coding questions, and questions on C/C++, Data Structures, OOP. HR Interview involved questions on resume(i.e Project,co-curriculum etc) and solutions for hypothetical situations.

Interview Questions

• Input: Words of sentence as strings
      Output: Array of these words   1 Answer

Associate Engineer Level I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The process was in the following order:-
    1. Online test was held with different sections comprising of verbal, quants, reasoning and basic programming. ( 2 hours).
    2. Was followed by Technical Interview.
    3. Those who cleared the Technical interview, were finally called for HR interview.

On completion of HR round, offer was awarded.

Interview Questions

• In the Technical Interview, as I was from computer science background. They tested by basic skills in coding and asked me to solve a number of puzzles.
      Then I was asked to briefly explain my projects. I think this is where they expect you to express yourself as much as possible.
      The HR round was chill. They just get to know you better and understand where you can fit the job role.   2 Answers

Junior Associate Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapient (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

the first round is aptitude test which is basically a online test having questions on quants, verbal, and programming.
    the second round is a technical interview in which you will be asked your domain related questions.
    finally there is an HR interview

Senior Associate Technology - L1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sapient (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Phone interview and face to face interview. some basic questions were asked in phone inter. Then recruiter informed about next steps. I travelled to their office at bangalore. There were 3 rounds. Mostly tech rounds.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Scheduled interviews. Pickup drop service available from/ to the venue. One round has to be face to face. Else have to do over skype. There can be multiple technical rounds based on experience level. Not really very organized even for scheduled interview. Interview process doesn't seem to be very transparent. You need to follow up several times to get status update. Expectations are huge. Work pressure can be very high.

Senior Associate Platform L1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

There is a Phone Screen first to see if you fit their needs, big + if you have banking and financial domain exp if you are being considered for an opening in Global Markets Division

1) Coding round, Need to provide a working solution to the given problem statement. time taken, design and solution performance is considered.

2) discussion on your solution + Technical interview , focus is mostly on Core java - specifically Collections and Concurrency. Be thorough with Design Patterns and be prepared to answer questions on pretty much anything that's on your CV.

3)Attributes round, mostly behavior related questions, questions on how you handle specific scenarios.

4)Compensation discussion

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions on Java Concurrency be very through, need to be very good on core java questions   Answer Question

Interactive Developer Interview

Application

Interview

Initially we had an online test which tested our analytical ability, verbal, aptitude and some basics of computer science.
    Later we had an interview process which tested our thinking ability and our attitude.
    The company made their presentation in a fantastic and very standard way. The interviewer was very much happy with my resume.