Sapient Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sapient Consultant Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Interview

I was invited to an all day interview event.... On a Saturday. There were a number of other candidates invited and we spent the day working in teams to create solutions to hypothetical problems. It went well and I was told I would hear back in a week from them. Weeks later no response. I sent emails to all the contacts I had and never received even a response. Terrible way to treat someone who spent 8 hours on a Saturday showing interest your company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sapient

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sapient.

Interview

The hiring process started with a phone screening. That was followed by a written test (technical). The test was challenging and subjective in nature. The test was followed by 2 rounds of interviews. The interviews focused mainly on the test answers and was very professionally conducted.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was about the salary . They wanted to talk numbers before anything else.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sapient.

Interview

5 meetings, phone calls, in person meetings, lots of back and forth, pleasant experience, nice people, no real negative feedback. They did not call references which was strange to me but I got the job anyways.

Consultant Interview

Interview

very fast hiring process

Interview Questions

• Lots of puzzles asked and preference will be given to JAVA.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient in March 2008.

Interview

Covered skills at a great depth.
    Technically grueling exercises - makes skill assessment clear.
    Indication that the company has some good existing talent. Also the company operates under tough market constraints. Important to come out as a savvy consultant.
    Recruiter will pursue you aggressively if you are seen as a marketable candidate.
    Be aggressive in demonstrating skills and don't make the mistake of not negotiating.

Interview Questions

• Design and architect an online retailers website   1 Answer

Services based company. Had the risk of harder times during downturn. Looking for company with an established product portfolio. Found one that was a strategic fit.