Sapient Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 3, 2017

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Boston, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

Conversational and also scenario based. There were multiple interviews over the course of an afternoon. All levels came and spoke with me which was interesting in a good way. The process also allowed me to interview them.

Interview Questions

• Management style, clients experience and how execute the role I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sapient

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sapient (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Generally well structured. The case study test was interesting. Basically it provides a fictitious client and have you prepare a presentation in 1 hour

Interview Questions

• tell me a time where you have to pass bad news to your team   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Boston, MA) in September 2008.

Interview

Process was a bit disjointed but I met all the right people

Interview Questions

• technical hypotheticals that are hard to discuss in interview setting.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview based process with several rounds of interviews. The mode of interviews were a combination of Face to face , phone screen and skype as well. Sometimes it can take 3 to 4 months to clear 10 to 12 rounds.

Interview Questions

• Very culture oriented questions   1 Answer