Sapient Global Markets Associate Business Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sapient Global Markets Associate Business Consultant Interview Questions

3.2

Associate Business Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Boston, MA).

Interview

I went thru on campus recruiting which consisted of one behavioral interview/ resume walk thru.

Super Saturday in Boston (40 applicants on this day) consisted of 1 45 minute case study followed by a 45 minute review, 1 behavioral interview, 1 group case interview followed by a presentation to all of the staff in the building and all of the other applicants.

Interview Questions

• the group case interview asked the question- what would you invent to most benefit human kind in the 21 century. After only 15 mins of discussion with your group you were to give a 5 minute presentation where everybody presented.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sapient Global Markets

Business Consulting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

They have 2 rounds of interviews, 1st round was conducted on campus. Very simple, all behavioral questions, no case interview. Then invited to a 2nd round interview.

By this point I had a lot of other interviews set up and didn't really prep specifically for theirs and did not have any experience with case interviews. They put you in a room by yourself with a packet of data and tell you that you have 45 minutes to put together a presentation, then the interviewer comes in after 30 minutes and tells you that you need to get started with your presentation and puts you on the spot.

Case wasn't very complicated, efficiency case, but I missed a labor saving technology aspect that the interviewer was really harping on.

After the individual case, you have another behavioral interview followed by a group case where all of the candidates have to come up with answers to a case together.

Interview Questions

• Not too difficult, just the stunt they pull with the time can throw people off   Answer Question

Business Consulting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Campus recruiting, got through first round interviews, awaiting on the second interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, mostly questions on fit. Interviewer asked questions on working behavior, team spirit,..etc   Answer Question

Associate, Business Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied through my school's OCR. The interview process consisted on a 30-minute, on-campus interview followed by a Super Saturday that lasted approximately four hours. The latter part of the interview included a group presentation, a technical case interview, and an unstructured behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you quit something. Why? What did you learn? Would you do it again?   Answer Question

I received a more competitive offer in a different field.

Associate Business Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Boston, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, phone screen with hiring manager, full day in-person interview with two behavioral sessions, a case study, and a group exercise (lunch included). Of all in-person sessions, the group exercise was toughest due to the nature of working with others who are all vying for the same position. Lunch session allowed for interviewees to interact with junior employees and receive more candid information about starting at SGM.

Interview Questions

• What's the most important thing you learned in your previous internship?   Answer Question

Associate, Business Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in November 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds. Firstly,the written test conducted by AMCAT. It consisted of aptitude,English,C language and Data Structures. People who cleared this round were called for the Interview process. There were two rounds in the interview . In the first one questions were asked about my project and few questions on C language and Data structures. Some puzzles were asked.The interviewer was friendly. Go Through a few puzzles before u get interviewed. In the next round questions were asked from my resume. I explained every question with good amount of clarity and stated a few examples as well. There were some questions on how would you deal in a group atmosphere. Answer them in the beat way possible. Try to be frank with a little diplomacy in mind. Finally the results were announced and I got through.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a person in your group disagrees with your opinion assuming that you are the project manager?   Answer Question
    • Gold brick is to be given---- puzzle   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as it was a campus placement.