Sapient Global Markets Interview Questions in Gurgaon, Haryana | Glassdoor

3.1

48 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Associate L2 Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

They provide pick and drop through cabs which was awesome part. Even if you are not selected they will drop back you to your home. First Round was coding in which they provide problem statement which you need to code in eclipse. Mine was to implement stack. After that f2f round conducted. Some questions from previous round and then mostly he asked about multithreading, design patterns, collections.

Interview Questions

• what is singleton design pattern, what are immutable classes.   1 Answer

Senior Associate Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Hi,
    I have given interview for gurgaon campus for Senior Associate Technology c++ .First round was telephonic in this round they ask question from c++ basic,STL,Multithreading only they are checking only basics are clear.
    Second round was user case study round.
    In this round i was given case study related to some wind project where i have to write class diagram/UML then code with exception handling include(specifically mentioned in case study). it has another part where i have to design logger class with singleton,thread safe and one file for all client.
    Third round was discussion on this case study.

Interview Questions

• case study need to display data from some data server(no need to worry about this) with specific data rate and location are mention based on this you need to fetch data and display it.   Answer Question

Trainee Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

I applied though my college.
    1st round was an amcat online test
    Level was easy as a result cutoff was too high.
    Test dealt with quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning ,English and basic computer programming.
    2nd round was technical interview
    I was asked a few questions related to c and c++
    Related to operator overloading, friends function ,main function overloading, increment decrement operator etc.
    And a few puzzle like the rat and poison problem, candle time problem and probability
    I cleared it all.
    3rd round was hr interview . It was basically a know-your-employee round and questions were basically regarding me,my hobbies ,intrests and my motto to join the company

Interview Questions

• 3 ants are sitting on an equilateral triangles corner and start moving randomly so what is the probability of them meeting?   1 Answer

Trainee Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly and forthcoming. They tested basic reasoning and programming concepts as well critical problem-solving skills. I had 1 more round than my fellow mates because I had an Android profile where we discussed my future plans and whether this company is right for me.

Interview Questions

• Write bubble sort algorithm and compare it with binary search   1 Answer

Senior Associate Platform Level II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was exhausting. I spent my whole day at their Gurgaon office and cleared the interview. After few days I was received Congratulations mail from HR , asking for documents to further process my offer. I submitted all my documents and was also issued a provisional offer letter by the HR.

After 1 week of waiting HR called me back and said that they cannot make the desired offer because the VP was not happy with the figures as they were on the higher side. They proposed me a offer same as my current Salary. That's a fantastic way to say no I would say. I had no option but to reject the offer.

Interview Questions

• 1. Coding round with a real world problem. Here they mainly check the effective use of design patterns. Additional marks are also given for a successful running application.

2. Interviewer asked me everything from my resume with some extra design problems like design a Rule Engine etc.

3. Mainly they were looking for a full stack developer   Answer Question

Senior Associate Platform L1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

one coding round in which you have to implement full solution and pass all the test cases. Write Junit test case.
    After that a face to face round core java,Spring and hibernate.More focus on core java.

Interview Questions

• Oops concepts
      design pattern
      problem solving   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Overall interview process :-
    - First coding exercise - You will be given a coding exercise. time given is around 4 hours. You need to implement all possible design patterns and Junit are also expected.
    - Second technical round of interview
    - focus is completely on technical and will try to cover as much areas as possible depending upon the designation. Each individual section has cut-off that needs to be met for senior designations.
    - AI round for personal aspects check
     focus is more on behavior to check how you reach to different situations.;

Interview Questions

• Overall interview questions :-
      Q. Complete core java, design patterns, JMS, Web services,
       - multi threading
      - concurrency
      - serialization
      - inner classes
      - JMM
      - Garbage collection
      - JMS
      - Rest and soap web service difference
      - discussion on the coding exercise
      - Junit cases for coding exercise
      Q. Spring and hibernate (optional)   1 Answer

Lead Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I was getting continuous call from HR for the interview in the beginning. I initially was not ready to waste my time to give interview in Sapient Global as i am aware of it work culture & hiring firing strategy but due to HR is forcing so many times to schedule my interview & provide Cab for pickup & drop facility. So i decided to face interview. I cleared all the the rounds like online test, 2 Technical discussions, one more online personality test. Managerial round etc. Sapient Global waste my 3-4 weeks to schedule all my interview rounds. After investing my time & money for cheap sapient global i was expecting something in return from HR like they will send offer letter or some HR discussion etc. But after waiting for a week i called to the HR asked my feedback. She replied , you have cleared all the rounds, but my senior Manager require 15 days to decide (biggest lo l). I asked why they want 2 week she said they are taking interview for another candidate ( I was really fed up with this statement ).then after 15 days i asked the same question from the HR . Now what your Senior Manager decide? whom do u want to select she replied they want another week because they are looking for someone from bench in the office.
    I just want to know from Sapient Global's Senior Manager. Is this your way to hire candidate? or the same way how you waste time & money of candidate. if somebody doing this with you. then what will be your reaction. Who Said Sapient Global is best place to work? I want to meet to those person.

Interview Questions

• How to entertain Senior manager in the company?   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The process is divided into following:
    1. Coding exercise: a real world coding problem to solve in 3 hours. This is important to write quality code as further rounds are be dependent on it.
    2. Technical Interview: It's relatively easy, questions were on language familiarity and software design. Nothing unexpected.
    3. HR Interview: This is quite awkward. Asked about current company and project. Since I was leading the team questions asked like how to manage tough deadline. How will you handle a subordinate who is not performing etc.

Interview Questions

• Develop solution for managing transactions occurred as given in a xls format.
      Some questions on java generics and collection.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Platform L1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

First round was functional which was in two parts - written and Skype. I don't think anyone say written sheet. Skype round was general discussion. Technical round was too easy as they don't have any technical work. After that they have attribute round which I don't think anyone can fail.

Interview Questions

• Asked detail things in commodities.   1 Answer