Sapient Global Markets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sapient Global Markets Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interviewers are nice people. They let you talk instead of asking you questions.There are three interviews. The first one is a phone interview followed by a super day which involves a technical interview and a behavioral interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Really one of the most disorganized and unprofessional processes I have experienced. Lack of information, expected to provide own transportation and lodging. After final interview sent multiple emails to contact with absolutely no reply. Finally got an offer quite a while later than they had told us. Turned it down to go with an organization that valued me and my time. Would not recommend.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with Sapient GM in Oct 2016. Got the first round through campus recruiting, very casual behavioral interview. Second round was in its Boston office including one group interview to solve a logic puzzle, one behavioral and one independent case study. The case interview is more technical than other consulting ones, asking you to design a practical application and explain.
    Received positive feedback from the team afterward but was told the position was canceled for some reason long time later.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Sapient? Why technology consulting?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Ithaca, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through college career website. Took about 2 weeks until the 1st round interview, which was a video conference interview with first year business analyst alum. The interview was typical 30 minutes behavioral interview plus her explaining about the entry level training program in India. 2nd round interview will take place in NYC office.

Interview Questions

• Describe the moment you faced challenge, and how did you overcome? What kinds of people do you prefer to work with?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I got the interview through campus application system. It was a very basic behavioral interview. The interviewer was based in NY office and the interview was conducted via Skype. The interviewer asked questions based heavily on my resume about my past experience, such as AI, and my interest in some topics.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

2 Rounds. One on campus , next was onsite.
    Round 1: Basic Java questions and resume review
    Round 2: Onsite interview consisted 4 rounds, 2 technical , one group discussion , one behavioral.

Interview Questions

• What difference did you feel when given a lead role from your previous responsibility ?   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Orange, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Had computer write a simple stack implementation using C#, then discuss with developer, later behavior questions. Had interview schedule for 11:00, arrive at 10:55, sit for 40 minutes, later informed the interview starts at 12:00 pm. Emails shows 12:00 pm with link to the PDF, it shows 11:00 am before.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a Sapient recruiter about an opportunity in their Houston office. I went through three phone screens. After the third phone screen, I contacted the lead recruiter by email for feedback or information on next steps, but I never heard back.

Sapient- please don't recruit candidates who aren't actively looking if you don't intend to close the loop with them.

Senior Associate Platform L1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Washington, DC).

Interview

2 technical rounds and one onsite. I made it through technical rounds and they told me they gonna bring me in for onsite interview. they never even be considerate enough to send me an email or call and tell me that they are not hiring any more engineers or something has happened and we have changed our mind. After several phone calls and emails I finally got in touch with HR and she told me that there have been few changes and We are not hiring anymore. Duh.. you could have told me earlier without wasting me time. I dont care about your company but just do not waste people's time..

Interview Questions

• How to make an arraylist synchronized   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets.

Interview

Tough interview, they go through all software development aspects. There will be 2 technical rounds followed by a Manager/HR round. Interview is focused on the technologies mentioned in JD. Focus equally on the presentation & on technology. try to prove you are more then the answers of questions asked in interview, interviewer will understand.