Sapient Global Markets Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 4, 2017

3.2

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Orange, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Had computer write a simple stack implementation using C#, then discuss with developer, later behavior questions. Had interview schedule for 11:00, arrive at 10:55, sit for 40 minutes, later informed the interview starts at 12:00 pm. Emails shows 12:00 pm with link to the PDF, it shows 11:00 am before.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sapient Global Markets

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Boston, MA).

Interview

For entry level positions it's fairly simple. There are two discussions you'll have around generic personality and problem solving skills. Then you'll meet with the hiring manager to break down your relevant experience. Finally, I met with the hiring managers supervisor to really solidify that I would fit well on the team.

Very much a, 'can I have a beer with this person,' type of company.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the relationship between this business team and this business team?   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Noida (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview process was smooth, hr schedule the interview and provided the pick and drop from the home, there were one coding round after qualifying that round they have called for face to face technical round then they arrange the manager round overall process was so so.

Interview Questions

• Very bad experience in manager round, he was asking very irrelevant question.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I was called on a Saturday at 1130 hours.
    The first round was a screening round for about 30 mins. The interviewer asked mostly basic questions and then some questions about the STL and their features.
    Then I was given a case study to solve. I was given a room and 75 mins to come up with a solution.
    Then after I went for the lunch and post lunch there was another round with a senior employee to discuss my solution. After that I waited for some 15 mind and the HR came and told me that they will get back to me in some days about the feedback.

Interview Questions

• design patterns.
      STL
      case study:
      there is one weather data generation system. that collects data from different sources. the are multiple subscribers to that data. we need to design the design the system and draw class diagrams and write code for the publisher class.   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Overall interview process :-
    - First coding exercise - You will be given a coding exercise. time given is around 4 hours. You need to implement all possible design patterns and Junit are also expected.
    - Second technical round of interview
    - focus is completely on technical and will try to cover as much areas as possible depending upon the designation. Each individual section has cut-off that needs to be met for senior designations.
    - AI round for personal aspects check
     focus is more on behavior to check how you reach to different situations.;

Interview Questions

• Overall interview questions :-
      Q. Complete core java, design patterns, JMS, Web services,
       - multi threading
      - concurrency
      - serialization
      - inner classes
      - JMM
      - Garbage collection
      - JMS
      - Rest and soap web service difference
      - discussion on the coding exercise
      - Junit cases for coding exercise
      Q. Spring and hibernate (optional)   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The process is divided into following:
    1. Coding exercise: a real world coding problem to solve in 3 hours. This is important to write quality code as further rounds are be dependent on it.
    2. Technical Interview: It's relatively easy, questions were on language familiarity and software design. Nothing unexpected.
    3. HR Interview: This is quite awkward. Asked about current company and project. Since I was leading the team questions asked like how to manage tough deadline. How will you handle a subordinate who is not performing etc.

Interview Questions

• Develop solution for managing transactions occurred as given in a xls format.
      Some questions on java generics and collection.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets.

Interview

I applied through linkedin. I was called for interview over the weekend. It was one of most pleasant interviews I had. HR were good & calm. Unlike other companies such as Dell, I didn't had to wait long time to get interviewed.

First round was telephonic, second round was written test, third & fourth rounds were technical rounds.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Telephonic Interview - Technical questions on .Net, C#, SQL were asked
    Online Test (@Office) - Basic and advanced .net
    Case Study - Online movie database
    Technical Discussion - on case study and projects undertaken

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

The process is as follows: [1] Online test (Must clear this test) [2] Code for the requirement and share the result to HR team [3] Attend telephonic round in the sapient premise [4] Attend one more round in sapient premise. [5] HR interview

Interview Questions

• Technical round involves all end-to-end software questions. Rather they would have been clear to what their project requirements want and interview questions could have been made based on that.
      The interviewer is mostly from Noida location and since I attended it in Bangalore, they could have just completed in the telephonic call, but they forced me to attend the same telephonic in Sapient office.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets in July 2013.

Interview

Was contacted with HR. In first call HR itself around 25 screening questions related to all the topics mentioned in the JD. Then i was said i will get a coding assignment . basically that assignment was a
    scenario based question .
     I did that then i was called for f2f interview in pune . F2f went for around an hour . interview had mainly scenario based questions and interviewer asked questions on the coding assignment too. the xfeedback which i heard interviewer giving to the HR was that at his level of eperience(4.3) he knows a lot . den was called for managerial where was asked on estimates and all. went well ,den hr said they will contact me on Monday. I din get any call by tue and when i called them on wed i got a reply that we can give you the associate level but not senior level and package offered was 10% hike. I rejected it .
    as i din't know why i was not offered the senior level i mailed both HR from bangalore and gurgaon to know my feedback. They said they will but till now after around 5 6 mails i haven't got any reply and so i have stopped mailing .