Sapient Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

3.3

269 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Developer Interview

Interview

it was good interview.the interviewer was thorough enough. However i didn't get through in the second round.basic java core questions. Hibernate spring concepts were asked, little bit of programming.it was good interview.the interviewer was thorough enough. However i didn't get through in the second round.basic java core questions. Hibernate spring concepts were asked, little bit of programming.it was good interview.the interviewer was thorough enough. However i didn't get through in the second round.basic java core questions. Hibernate spring concepts were asked, little bit of programming.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sapient.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews. The first round was fine but the next one was for almost 1 hours. Both were face to face in their facility.

It took a lot of time from the first call from HR to the last round, though it seems to be a norm with MNC

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Got call from company HR, scheduled interview within a week.
    Attended interview with experienced team lead.
    Attended one round of interview. was told to leave for the day, it was meant i didn't do well.

Interview Questions

• Questions on core java, Spring, hibernet, singelton, thread, collection.   Answer Question

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sapient (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Was crisp and to the point, conducted by experienced people in the domain. A senior person conducted the interview (unlike other companies where junior and inexperienced people conduct interviews). The entire recruitment process is a good one. I got a bouquet of flowers and was called for lunch with my prospective manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No scope for negotiation

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

I had applied for the Testing profile in Sapient Global Markets
    Round 1 :Written Exam with Aptitude and Technical Questions
    Round 2 : Technical Interview
    Round 3: HR Interview

Once you clear the First Round,there is a very high chance of getting through the next two rounds.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview process was a Bit lengthy , it took almost 3-4 weeks to complete 2 rounds and finally got the offer. This was due to unavailability of the Panel due to hectic work schedule.

Interview Questions

• Challenges you faced in current company and how you handled the same?   Answer Question

Trainee Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapient (Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh (India)).

Interview

A grilling 40 minutes technical interview with strong emphasis on data structure and puzzles. Other than that resume would do its job. Sincerity and honesty are valued. HR interview was relatively easier with all the relevant questions related to your joining. They ask for feedback too. But sapient is going through a tough time in the market.

Interview Questions

• A very large number needed to be stored. What would you store it in   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sapient.

Interview

I applied through Campus in Gandhinagar Gujarat.
    There was an online test on Amcat first. The questions were same as the ones asked in CAT and then there were technical questions. Then there were 2 ftf rounds. They were quite easy to clear. First one was technical and second one was HR. In the technical OOPS, DBMS and puzzles were asked

Interview Questions

• candle puzzle to count 45 min   1 Answer

Lead Interview

Interview

Written test with Unit Testing, followed by two rounds of technical discussion. One managerial round and then followed by HR discussion . Once they offer, they assign an employee as your buddy. The person is supposed to take you out for coffee in between or a dinner and so on.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sapient.

Interview

Interview process was straightforward. But the technical interviewers were not upto the bar. That's what I felt. When I said no to a question, the interviewer sarcastically asked what are you going to do, if you don't know this. Is this a ethical, professional interview process... They need to improve by miles.