Sapient Interactive Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Interactive Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sapient.

Interview

The process took around three days and the I was given the exact amount of salary as I asked. The technical round was taken by a very senior person of the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sapient

Interactive Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapient (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Initially we had an online test which tested our analytical ability, verbal, aptitude and some basics of computer science.
    Later we had an interview process which tested our thinking ability and our attitude.
    The company made their presentation in a fantastic and very standard way. The interviewer was very much happy with my resume.

Interactive Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sapient (Kolkata (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

First they call you for phone screening and salary expectation. They ask for technologies you have worked in. Then they give you a PSD to develop a responsive prototype. After prototype assesment, if all good they call to fix tecnical interview either on skype / face to face technical round. Then on success they arrange managerial round on same day or ask for time. After all Salary and notice period discussion.

Interactive Developer Interview

Interview

There were 3 rounds. Machine Test, Skype Interview, HR Round.
    1. Machine Test - Was given a snapshot of a webpage and was asked to develop it. The page had AJAX, carousels, table sorters, etc. Was quite easy, given the fact that usage of any JS library/plugins were allowed.
    2. Skype Interview - was 1:1 interview for an hour. Questions were basic and easy. Topics covered were HTML,CSS, JS, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, etc.
    3.HR Round - basic scenario questions.

Interactive Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Staffing Agency contacted me through emails and as soon as I replied to email, I was contacted by one of their representative on phone. After going through the details provided by him about the company and the work profile and interview process, he emailed me a skill test which I had to complete within a specified duration. After submitting, he contacted me and congratulated saying that I am eligible for face to face round. It took him long time to fix F2F interview. Then, after several days of scheduling the interview, I gave interview for 1.5 hrs and was asked to wait for the call for offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Describe 10 different things which you take care of with HTML while creating a website.   1 Answer
    • Describe 10 different things which you take care of with javascript / jQuery while creating a website.   1 Answer

I was not aware that it was on contractual basis. I would be working on the payroll for the staffing agency and not the Sapient company.